Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Now I realize how Sandy gets so much vote (Page 2)

Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
GIRLS R THE SECRET OF SANDEEP ENERGY OPPPPPPPPPSSSSSS VOTE ENERGY

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged
indian idol is not a BEAUTY CONTEST ..how many times do i have to remind you people,did you notice sandeep when he was singing dil de diya hai,how he was looking at the judges andthe viewers to vote for him wid his hand stretched.......he is here biciz of sympathy votes!!
amey_priya Groupbie
amey_priya
amey_priya

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karunya_forever

indian idol is not a BEAUTY CONTEST ..how many times do i have to remind you people,did you notice sandeep when he was singing dil de diya hai,how he was looking at the judges andthe viewers to vote for him wid his hand stretched.......he is here biciz of sympathy votes!!

he he he, if II2 would b a beauty contest thn also my cute bay will b the most deserving.........as now as a singer...........cz he is the cutest of all guys  .............

we dont need Another Indian Idol 2 anymore cz we have Amey Date...

jiya khan Groupbie
jiya khan
jiya khan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
sandeep rocks
us nay anuj ko galt sabid kiya anuj nay kaha tha k woh high pitch nahin ga sakta lakin us nay ga kar dekhaya aur judges nay bhi us ko appreciate kiya.
aur aab karunya who pahlay gala say lay kar abhi tak high pitch hi ga raha hai us nay koi low pitch gana nahin gaya is ka matlab yah hai k us ko pata hai k woh low pitch main acha nahin ga sakta is liyay us nay koshish hi nahin ki jab k sandeep nay koshish ki aur sab ko galt sabid bhi kiya jo yah kahtay thay k woh high pitch nahin ga sakta.i think sandeep ko hi indian idol bana chahiyay
sandeep rocks
jiya khan Groupbie
jiya khan
jiya khan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
we dont need Another Indian Idol 2 anymore cz we have Amey Date...
i think AMEY DID NOT DESERVE TO BE A INDIAN IDOL BCOZ HE REALLY DESERVE TO BE A WORLD IDOL

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I liked his answer when Aman asked him what he could do for Ahmedabad and he said he will become a gujrati...smart chap! Wink
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anik

After seeing the concert episode at Ahamedabad.....I found my answer on how Sandeep gets so much votes from Janata.  People are so crazy for Sandeep specially girls.  They are blind supporters of Sandeep.  They are not shy of voting for Sandeep over and over again.  His charming boyish and inocent face is good enough to attrached people heart very easily.  I saw different Sandeep in the concert at Mall.  He has a tremendous ability to capture people's support also his stage presence is owesome.  His outstanding personality also helps him a lot bring him that far. 

Now let's talk about his singing ability.....his singing has been improved gala after gala.  Now a days, his performance has progressed tremendously.  He has avoided Uditji's song in last two galas.  So I see Sandeep as a contender of Indian Idol.

is'nt what u need in an II,a good singer,terrific stage presence and the ability to capture people's heart,way to go sandeepClap.

Having said that i am still hoping that my favorite Karunya is going to win.Smile

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anik

After seeing the concert episode at Ahamedabad.....I found my answer on how Sandeep gets so much votes from Janata.  People are so crazy for Sandeep specially girls.  They are blind supporters of Sandeep.  They are not shy of voting for Sandeep over and over again.  His charming boyish and inocent face is good enough to attrached people heart very easily.  I saw different Sandeep in the concert at Mall.  He has a tremendous ability to capture people's support also his stage presence is owesome.  His outstanding personality also helps him a lot bring him that far. 

Now let's talk about his singing ability.....his singing has been improved gala after gala.  Now a days, his performance has progressed tremendously.  He has avoided Uditji's song in last two galas.  So I see Sandeep as a contender of Indian Idol.

koooooool I agreee!!! new fan huh?Wink

Go to top