Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well guyz mny of u dunno me... m silent reader here.. but dis post force me 2 comnt bcoz evn me to felt da same..while watching.. guess i watchd it 15-16 tymes only dat scene it just of 5-6 sec but it was so..heavnly dat mean..i was not wrong..
m speechless... guyz... 
seriously i was not abit gurti or maneet fan infact, i was jeolious of dem bcoz last yr i was mjht n was die-hard fan of mayur\arti..

so, bcoz of dem mayur was not gtting 1st spot on indya site(sumthing sry don't rember da name)
dunno wen i bccam such a huge fan of dem.. 😍
i hav just watchd 6-7 mnth of dem... n seriosly not able to digest da fact dat it's going off air...😭

it was really wonderful journey wid maneet\GuRtI... as well wid u all🤗 guys... 
thanks alottt..!!!
Summi...!!
fantesy thumbnail
gr8 analysis dear evn i was thinkin sam ... it must b vry difficult 4 gurti 2 control dere emotions n at d  sam tim had 2 hide dere emotions frm camera ... we can clearly make out hw dey were tryin 2 console each othr thru eyes n parneet managed dt situation vry vl .. special moment in which gc was consolin dd it was lik dd was askin him questions thru her eyes n v cud clearly see her pain  evn gc was nt able 2 control himself .. babaji plz giv dem strength 2 face all hurdles ... god bless gurti ...gurti rockzzz... love u gurti...
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you  for the post dear
me😊😭
hope  for ghsp season 2
i am thankful to Maaneet to make my life colourful
may God bless them
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dotn know why... but somehow i am getting the impression that DD was going to kiss him goodbye... and that time he turned to check for the cameras... did anyone else get that feeling??
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Thank u dear a lot...and I also interpret the scene exactly the same coz only we gurtain can see and feel that pain and emotions of gurti...and can easily understand it... but u knw na we all are feeling low and too sad to say anything...but a big🤗for this post..
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post...loved your analysis...I read it so many times
I'll miss Gurti their hug, their touch & the way their eyes speak😭 ...its very difficult for them to go away from each other...they gonna miss each other badly...  
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't hv words nw... i m crying...😭
Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes i have watched that segment again and again and you have put my thoughts into words.
Thanks. 
God bless Gurti
gurtilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
gurti is and always will be no.1 

please keep them on top!

👏
Edited by gurtilicious - 12 years ago