Remix

kya museebat hai

remixx_love thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey ppl

main one of the  aashi uv fans museebat mein hoon kyunki wen i c yuvi doing pranks on ashi and teasing her ,i feel really bad 4 her and feel she should win .....but today jab maine yuvi ke sad aur utre hue face ko dekha to mujhe uske liye bhi bahut bura laga . kisko support kare ....mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha

do u ppl feel the same pls pls replyy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funky n crazy thumbnail
im wth ashi....she is right and is alswya gonna be fair...not tht uv isnt par i think tht he needs a lil more maturity in him....not tht he isnt but yet...........
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sumtimes i feel dis but today ashi got 75% votes in d pre poll results so it was ok. she deserved it coz she is playing fair unlike sum
saff thumbnail
well i donno ...... frst i ws lyke OBV ASHI but 2 day i ws equally happy 4 ashi n sad 4 uv ..... cz me jst wndering if he dz not win den wat will yashwant dev do 2 uv??????????????
well this is 2 confusing i wnt ashi 2 win ...... cz uv'z not evn intrested he'z jst doing it 2 defeat d wacko AKA ashi.....
coolniyu thumbnail
hey i defnitly feel ashi shud win 😳
especially bcos yuvi is takin part only to beat ashi 😭
ashi toh is the grp leader of ER yaar c'mon we hv to suport her 😳😉😆
coolniyu thumbnail
hey i defnitly feel ashi shud win 😳
especially bcos yuvi is takin part only to beat ashi 😭
ashi toh is the grp leader of ER yaar c'mon we hv to suport her 😳😉😆
devilangel thumbnail
yuvi should win......

i think he will win by hook or crook
anonymous_891 thumbnail
I would really like it if they both won. It would be so much fun to watch them do the whole fighting thing about decisions as co-presidents... 😆
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm in two minds.....😕😕😕

Actually speaking...considering the capability n all....Ashi shud most definitely win.....she has all the qualities.....and therefore I felt really happy for her.....

But at the same time...I felt very bad for Yuvi too wen I saw his face in the end....and everyone left him......😭😭

But that wont change my choice....My vote is still with Ashi!!!😃

teddylovessme thumbnail
i am only a yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiii fan so no probs here yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee