World War 3!! (Page 3)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by nazliee

well maybe when daval reurns he might find a house for them and ask kinjel to check it on the phone she might accept this for her buys her time to stay at mm and prolong moving into there on home by pasuading dawal  that she is needs to help look after gopi.

That is an idea. I think Kinjal would do anything to keep away from Urmi and if she can't stay in MM, she properly will agree to move into a rented house with dhaval. The only trouble I am seeing is, who is going to do all the housechores?

simple rashi will do the house chores! and she will over ride meethi...meethi will just be like...hello? i work here so let me do the work! then koki cant say, dobi, duffur to meethi...

and if you mean the chores at the new house then i think kinjal will go back to modelling and dunno about dhawal, probably will open 'modi baniyaan??' hehe  

@bold I meant at Kinjal and Dhaval's house. If Kinjal goes back to modeling as I and you think she will, who is there to do the house work? I don't think that dhaval would agree to employ a maid, because of the financial strain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i think it will end bk soon.. Kinjal will step out from modi house

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

well maybe when daval reurns he might find a house for them and ask kinjel to check it on the phone she might accept this for her buys her time to stay at mm and prolong moving into there on home by pasuading dawal  that she is needs to help look after gopi.

That is an idea. I think Kinjal would do anything to keep away from Urmi and if she can't stay in MM, she properly will agree to move into a rented house with dhaval. The only trouble I am seeing is, who is going to do all the housechores?

simple rashi will do the house chores! and she will over ride meethi...meethi will just be like...hello? i work here so let me do the work! then koki cant say, dobi, duffur to meethi...

and if you mean the chores at the new house then i think kinjal will go back to modelling and dunno about dhawal, probably will open 'modi baniyaan??' hehe  

@bold I meant at Kinjal and Dhaval's house. If Kinjal goes back to modeling as I and you think she will, who is there to do the house work? I don't think that dhaval would agree to employ a maid, because of the financial strain.

i know that dhawal wont keep a maid, but then who will do the work? kinjal will get high payment so then she might force dhawal for a maid nd pay the salary...

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

i know that dhawal wont keep a maid, but then who will do the work? kinjal will get high payment so then she might force dhawal for a maid nd pay the salary...

I think that is her only option. But I so hope that nobody wants her as a model anylonger and that she will be forced to do the houshold chores herself. That would be good to her and you never know she might start apreciating dhaval more then

famzii05

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Raashi din react to kinjal's words so I guess no www3Big smile

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

I think that is her only option. But I so hope that nobody wants her as a model anylonger and that she will be forced to do the houshold chores herself. That would be good to her and you never know she might start apreciating dhaval more then

well thats a gud idea! if no one wants her as thier model she will be shocked! but i think its high time she also appreciated dhawal, whenever she wants something she runs to dhawal but then when she cant get something she taunts him...

Go to top