India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny's character

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I began to hate her, the day she said to Mahek "Maine tou bus aapko fight karte huey dekha hai".

The fight which she referred to was when SKY made dirty comments about Mahek's character.

How the hell would Sunny know, what is it like when a girl's character is question marked? Angry Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajanNamelesstaurus27prabhasfanitalybe-happy-alwaysReallyCool.Sad.But.True.Real.MadridChits1

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I began to dislike her the day she decided to be in Sky's group. It's interesting that when Sky and Mehek or two other people were fighting, Sunny was standing in the kitchen and laughing because she found it funny. Shonali told her that when you are at the receiving end, you won't find it so funny. And today she got annoyed at Sid's comment to Missra to be quiet. Hypocrisy much?

She's not as sweet as she pretends to be. As they say, birds of a feather, flock together. And we all know who she has flocked to.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajansameer7810taurus27lippics-07ReallyCoolChits1

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I wish to see more of her true colors come out.

She said she wants people to know she is a nice person.

Her motive hasn't lasted very long has it?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajantaurus27prabhasfanitalycs-07ReallyCoolChits1

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Sunny is jst acting innocent but truth is theirs not a single bone in her that is innocent!! I dont like her either n dislike bb for highlighting her as if she is mother teresa!! Why sp perks for her n she couldnt dare to reveal her true slf up until sanju mentioned her n that too she told with bad attitude!! I still remember her laughing at mehak when she is being cornered by sky n she was crying, n sunny was laughing at that scne like how insensitive is she?!! She is sneaky n doesnt deserve to b in finale too as she entered way late n only had favorisms n groupisms!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi.Sad.But.True.Chits1

prabhasfanitaly Goldie
prabhasfanitaly
prabhasfanitaly

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

I wish to see more of her true colors come out.

She said she wants people to know she is a nice person.

Her motive hasn't lasted very long has it?

ur rite sunnys true colors r coming out, the more you know her, instead of liking her i get irritated, i don't think that she's a nice person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiChits1

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Sunny is jst acting innocent but truth is theirs not a single bone in her that is innocent!! I dont like her either n dislike bb for highlighting her as if she is mother teresa!! Why sp perks for her n she couldnt dare to reveal her true slf up until sanju mentioned her n that too she told with bad attitude!! I still remember her laughing at mehak when she is being cornered by sky n she was crying, n sunny was laughing at that scne like how insensitive is she?!! She is sneaky n doesnt deserve to b in finale too as she entered way late n only had favorisms n groupisms!!!

You've good observation.
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCoolChits1

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
<font color="#9933CC" size="4">You've good observation.</font></font> Shocked

Wonder when she will b out, before that all my favs r beinng out n evil group still intact Angry
lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
<font color="#9933CC" size="4">You've good observation.</font></font> Shocked

Wonder when she will b out, before that all my favs r beinng out n evil group still intact Angry

She won't be out.

She will be sent back to US with full respect.

Gosh!! The whole India needs to be washed with gangajal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameer7810prabhasfanitalyReallyCool

Go to top