Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Armaan suri this is to you:

listen you damn guy i am seedha  sadharan normal girl who wishes to lead a normal life...so shut up and listen...stop being so handsome hot good adorable sweet and lovey dovey...if you ask me i suggest you go bald for a few days.....maybe then i will be able concentrate on my damn life which  i have every right too...for god'sake stop waering sherwanis..we all know you look too good in them....and halia  if you want  me and my friends to  remain alive please gaana mat gao...jassi ko romance math karo....i hate you armaan  suri...i hate you...because of you i have started expecting a lot from life....and started thinking a lot too...and yeah by any dumb chance dont become a great businessman because after that there wont be any  serious shortcomings in you ....go flirt the models and produces enough armaans for all...😳

yours  forever hatingly

sharmi πŸ˜†

Edited by a4j4ever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: a4j4ever

Armaan suri this is to you:

listen you damn guy i am seedha  sadharan normal girl who wishes to lead a normal life...so shut up and listen...stop being so handsome hot good adorable sweet and lovey dovey...if you ask me i suggest you go bald for a few days.....maybe then i will be able concentrate on my damn life which  i have every right too...for god'sake stop waering sherwanis..we all know you look too good in them....and halia  if you want  me and my friends to  remain alive please gaana mat gao...jassi ko romance math karo....i hate you armaan  suri...i hate you...because of you i have started expecting a lot from life....and started thinking a lot too...and yeah by any dumb chance dont become a great businessman because after that there wont be any  serious shortcomings in you ....go flirt the models and produces enough armaans for all...😳

yours  forever hatingly

sharmi πŸ˜†

awwwwwwwwwww sharmi...that was soooo cuteeeeeeeeee😳.......awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........man, you lowe armaan so much.....everyone lowes armaan 😳....and you want a  small armaan....wait sharmi, after JJKN gets over, and if AA sits at home without work, he will have 3 babies in 3 yearsπŸ˜†.....and one of which will be a boy and maybe, IF that child has taken after papa and not after mama, we might get another armaan....that too only 1 and we are like, aunties to that little childπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....so no chances😭😭

sharmi, moni says that armaan is girly and nto at all masculine...what do you sayπŸ˜›

Sharmii thumbnail
buffie..whats wrong with your siggie? πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sharmi .... please use the pm mode for lobe letters πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

sharmi .... please use the pm mode for lobe letters πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and for hate letters?πŸ˜‰

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Good job Sharmi, This Arman Suri has to ne told. He is taking all our concentration. He is so adorable!!!!!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sharmi, lobe letter tumne likha and blush mein kar rahi hun... 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ...
priyaaa thumbnail
hehe..you've lit the spark of my armaan googoogaganess (lol buffie)

he is tooooooo chweet 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its not sharmi's fault. he is like the chlorofum after smelling it people are you know what.
his sherwanis loot lia meri neend. oh armaan why do you do this. you are hampering my studies. in my books i just see you. what have you done. yeh zameen ga rahe hai, asma ga raha hai, saath mere yeh sara jahan ga raha hai.
apoorva_preet thumbnail
Sharmi.. πŸ˜›

You know I hate Him as much as you do..

Remember few months back when I wrote that Armaan Suri I hate you..

You were the first one to understand my feelings.. 😳

πŸ˜†