Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

armaaan suri!!!!

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Armaan suri this is to you:

listen you damn guy i am seedha  sadharan normal girl who wishes to lead a normal life...so shut up and listen...stop being so handsome hot good adorable sweet and lovey dovey...if you ask me i suggest you go bald for a few days.....maybe then i will be able concentrate on my damn life which  i have every right too...for god'sake stop waering sherwanis..we all know you look too good in them....and halia  if you want  me and my friends to  remain alive please gaana mat gao...jassi ko romance math karo....i hate you armaan  suri...i hate you...because of you i have started expecting a lot from life....and started thinking a lot too...and yeah by any dumb chance dont become a great businessman because after that there wont be any  serious shortcomings in you ....go flirt the models and produces enough armaans for all...Embarrassed

yours  forever hatingly

sharmi LOL

Edited by a4j4ever - 22 March 2006 at 8:45am

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
lolz LOL LOL
laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a4j4ever

Armaan suri this is to you:

listen you damn guy i am seedha  sadharan normal girl who wishes to lead a normal life...so shut up and listen...stop being so handsome hot good adorable sweet and lovey dovey...if you ask me i suggest you go bald for a few days.....maybe then i will be able concentrate on my damn life which  i have every right too...for god'sake stop waering sherwanis..we all know you look too good in them....and halia  if you want  me and my friends to  remain alive please gaana mat gao...jassi ko romance math karo....i hate you armaan  suri...i hate you...because of you i have started expecting a lot from life....and started thinking a lot too...and yeah by any dumb chance dont become a great businessman because after that there wont be any  serious shortcomings in you ....go flirt the models and produces enough armaans for all...Embarrassed

yours  forever hatingly

sharmi LOL

awwwwwwwwwww sharmi...that was soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed.......awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........man, you lowe armaan so much.....everyone lowes armaan Embarrassed....and you want a  small armaan....wait sharmi, after JJKN gets over, and if AA sits at home without workOuch, he will have 3 babies in 3 yearsOuchLOL.....and one of which will be a boy and maybe, IF that child has taken after papa and not after mama, we might get another armaan....that too only 1 and we are like, aunties to that little childLOLLOL.....so no chancesOuchCryCry

sharmi, moni says that armaan is girly and nto at all masculine...what do you sayTongue

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
buffie..whats wrong with your siggie? LOL
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
sharmi .... please use the pm mode for lobe letters LOL LOL
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

sharmi .... please use the pm mode for lobe letters LOL LOL

and for hate letters?Wink

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Good job Sharmi, This Arman Suri has to ne told. He is taking all our concentration. He is so adorable!!!!!!!

Go to top