Remix

tomorrow is d performance

manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
tomorrow is the remix performance wid sonia ray.though i thought dey would do boom but dey r doing bade main jahan in d precap. dey r wearing d same costumes as be4 but sonia aunty was wearing a diff one. iyts gonna be so much fun. plus today ashi's party got 75% of d rpre pol votesπŸ˜ƒpoor yuvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!sonia aunty looked so cute plus dis is a new performance yippeeeeeeeeeee
aasma_remix thumbnail
😳 yes the performance.. atleast a refreshin epi with all of them together... but lolz. its so odd to see sonia aunty in the middle of them performing.. !
funky n crazy thumbnail
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes....and i cant c it 😭 ....wat a pity....pls sumone record it and yes hope u guys hve a gala
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
It was actually very odd seeing sonia aunty dancing wid the kids πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I liked the scene where ranveer and then yuvi were dancing and singing to sonia instead of their partners πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I knew they were not going 2show boom dis soon..in the entire seson 2, all the old songs have been reperformed one by one..now after dis still dance dance is left and then maybe the boom number would be shown πŸ˜•
remixx_love thumbnail
ye yopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i so damn happy about that . kab kal aath bajegaaaaaaaaaaa
devilangel thumbnail
sonia aunty   is gona dance ?!

guys   please   record &n bsp; it and

HAVE A GREATT TIME WATCHING IT !
anonymous_891 thumbnail
All of them look so cute in those outfits!! 😳
nigam_radhika thumbnail

Originally posted by: maxliz

It was actually very odd seeing sonia aunty dancing wid the kids πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I liked the scene where ranveer and then yuvi were dancing and singing to sonia instead of their partners πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I knew they were not going 2show boom dis soon..in the entire seson 2, all the old songs have been reperformed one by one..now after dis still dance dance is left and then maybe the boom number would be shown πŸ˜•

yaa...me 2 thinking same

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the video seems to shot very interestingly πŸ˜ƒ

first tia and sonia together go for ranveer and then ashi n sonia go for yuvi. seems to be interesting!!!

soniya ray rox! πŸ˜ƒ