Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Dear freinds -PLEASE READ!!

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Hi all,

I have been noticing that for a few days now, we have been attacking each other personally and the contestants. Where do we with all this?

What is the purpose doston? God made all of us and each and everyone of us is special, so how can we put down another human being? Isn't that insulting our own maker, our God? Doesn't it hurt pain our heart when we put down another human being with such degrading words? Do we have to stoop to such a level?

What good are we accomplishing anyway friends?

Simply put

Sandeep has the sweetest smile and the humblest heart you ever saw, guy has a voice that is capturing, Can't admire just that and leave all else alone?

Anuj is the most down to earth, simple guy you ever saw and he never lets success get to his head and has the Khushboo of gaav ki mitthi, Can we admire just that and leave all else alone?

Karunya has the sweetest voice and is the cleanest soul with a child like heart you ever saw and mesmerises with his singing, Can't we admire just that and leave all else alone?

The point I am trying to make is friends, each and every one of has faults and our strengths no one is perfect.

We can have our own favourites, but we don't have to put down another contestant to show that our contestant is the best, you can say your favourite is the best you have the right it. Where as a critisizm invloves fair unbiased view you can express it, but don't go to a very low level to critisize others. Please. None of us are perfect.

To err is human guys and to forgive is divine.

I have come to IF-II2 because I enjoy good music and I love talking to people. And since the start of II2 I have met some wonderful people, I love you all, but please lets not condemn others.

Let the one who never made a mistake come this forum and then he can judge others.

Socrates(I think thats the spelling of his name) said the fallowing.

"God himself sir doesnot judge a human being until the end of his days, why should you and I".....

Love

Harsh

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hi harsh,i agree but the main problem is someone starts to criticise a contestant without knowing the facts and this raises their fans to defend their fav contestant.this is where everything starts.if nobody points out other contestants then there wud be no problem at all Smile
nehatyagi1 Groupbie
nehatyagi1
nehatyagi1

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Yes Harsh, you r soo very right..........Arre main to kub se yahi bol rahi huun, Jub log Ravi Tripathi ko uncle uncle bol rahe the, tum maine bhi samjhane ki koshish ki thiiii Tongue
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hey harshmm nice post bro ..very philosophical and touchy.
Yep guys East or West we all are the best so just chill out and enjoy on IF..
   Great job Clap
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Clap
harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragya0

very well said Clap Clap Clap

Thankyou Pragya!!Smile

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by achhi_anil

hi harsh,i agree but the main problem is someone starts to criticise a contestant without knowing the facts and this raises their fans to defend their fav contestant.this is where everything starts.if nobody points out other contestants then there wud be no problem at all Smile

You are correct Anil, but if you fallow the same path that others took then what difference is there between you and them.

Go to top