What do you guys think happened to the...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
You guys remember when Tulsi lost her memory and she lived in his house that had a really nice family and the man that lived there he fell in love with Tulsi what happened to him they didn't show him after Tulsi got her memory back what do you guys think happened to him and his family???๐Ÿ˜•
ahahaha....they disappeared into thin air like most of the characters of ektas serials ๐Ÿ˜†
i think u know that pretty girl yeh ekta ka serial hai aur woh jab chahay kesi ko gayab karwaday marwaday zinda karwaday ya dosri shadi karwaday u never know right.....so enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰
They lived happily ever after, far far away from the Viranis ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† who seem to have become problem prone
ekta agian had forgotten........... ooooooh when she will learn๐Ÿ˜ก

ITS LIKE NOTING TO BE CONFUSED CAZ YEH CONDITION TO BAR BAR DEKHNAY KO MILAY GHI CAZ EKTA KI YEH KHAFI PURANI ADAAT HAIN๐Ÿ˜†

IS MAY CONFUSE HONAY WALI KIA BAAT HAIN, YEH CONDITION TO BAR BAR FACE KERNI PERTI HAIN CAZ YEH TO EKTA KE KHAFI PURANI ADAAT HAIN I GUESS๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by shahidlover24

ahahaha....they disappeared into thin air like most of the characters of ektas serials ๐Ÿ˜†

I AGREE ๐Ÿ˜†

u know...there were rumors that the daughter from that family was gonna marry Harsh in Kyunki....!!!