Posted: 12 years ago
if anyone can get the best of Salman that'll be Sooraj. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

buddy apne full article shayad nahin rad kiya

salman khan said he want the story to be about a 40+ man

Do people really think that 45+ Salman can still play the kind of Prem he played in the 90s? This seems like media speculation.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Do people really think that 45+ Salman can still play the kind of Prem he played in the 90s? This seems like media speculation.

obv he cnt play young prem...bt he doesnt hav 2... it wud b nice 2 c him in a romantic avatar for a change...his role as prem in MPK was different 2 his role of Prem in HSSH...so it doesnt hav 2 b the sme... i'd like 2 c him in a romantic movie... a movie like HSSH wer ders no action/comedy...jus romance/drama😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

buddy apne full article shayad nahin rad kiya

salman khan said he want the story to be about a 40+ man

I re-read...I didnt see any mention of story being abt a 40+ man. And even then IMO making a mature love story isnt really Sooraj's forte.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ths is part of ther article

An insider from the meeting revealed that the film would be a love story in full 'Barjatya style'. And no prizes for guessing this one - Salman will be called Prem. "Salman wanted Sooraj to make a love story since that was his forte. Also, Salman told him that he has been doing too many action films of late, including the ones he is still shooting for, and now wants a break. Sooraj agreed to make a simple sweet romantic film with Salman," added our source from the meeting.

The film will have a single female lead. And needless to say, Salman will help Barjatya finalise the actress. In fact, we learnt that Salman has been providing constant inputs to the script that Barjatya is penning currently.

TheRager thumbnail
^^^Forte is something one excels in. See here:

Sooraj's forte is love stories according to Salman.

Forte is different from the number 40.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

^^^Forte is something one excels in. See here:

Sooraj's forte is love stories according to Salman.

Forte is different from the number 40.

LOL...mayb its time sooraj experimented with a mature LS...it doesnt hav 2 b a youngsters LS..he's always dne tht...mayb he cud do a mature LS... it wud b nice 2 c tht 4 a change😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

ths is part of ther article

An insider from the meeting revealed that the film would be a love story in full 'Barjatya style'. And no prizes for guessing this one - Salman will be called Prem. "Salman wanted Sooraj to make a love story since that was his forte. Also, Salman told him that he has been doing too many action films of late, including the ones he is still shooting for, and now wants a break. Sooraj agreed to make a simple sweet romantic film with Salman," added our source from the meeting.

@bold...i think u misread the sentence... he means forte not forty
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

LOL...mayb its time sooraj experimented with a mature LS...it doesnt hav 2 b a youngsters LS..he's always dne tht...mayb he cud do a mature LS... it wud b nice 2 c tht 4 a change😳

Maybe he is old enough to handle it too.😆
But yes like you I too want to see a nice romantic film like MPK or HAHK. Where have those films gone?
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it wud be great to see him back as prem...i luv him doing romantic roles.
Lets see who's the female lead now.