Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
His 'Don't you ever..." was perfect. Her lack of response, and sorry to say even expression downright spoiled it for me. It was more a "Oh, it's you again. What do you want?" look than anything. Very disappointing.

Loved the scene between ASR/Lavanya, which needs to prolong a little, with some intense dialogues. No more whining from La, let's see some spine.

Not interested in La playing cupid between the two of them, a bit too eeeww for me. ðŸ˜‰

Want an ArHi confrontation where things are suggested but nothing is revealed. Just something they can both put in their pipes and smoke for a while. All this avoidance is getting on my nerves. ðŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys for all the comments so far! Great to see how many of us want the same outcome now!

There is NO point in starting off the La realization track IF they intend for LA-ASR to get engaged now! I mean, we ALL know why he agreed to the engagement in the 1st place and ALSO why he pre-poned the engagement!

ONE WORD!...KHUSHI! Therefore it's high time the CV's show La having some FB's just like Khushi did, to connect the dots RE Snake and his game! La should remember all those moments that she brushed aside and REALIZE what they actually meant!

This is what the audience wants! PLEASE give it to us CV's! 😈
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Perfect Post MrDarcyfan ðŸ˜Š

Its high time for LA to grasp the situation and move out... unless CVs turn her into a vamp 😆

Cheers,
Monsi
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Its Time To say Bye To Lavanya... Hope it happens soon... but i feel sad for her..

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You know wat 4 the 1st time i realized that SANA the actor who plays the role of LA is actually a gud actress. I hope the CVs dont turn her into a vamp but instead let her walk away with her head held high & of course i want her 2 slap ASR at least once 4 treating her like DIRT!

Edited
Instead of saying tat i hope CVs DONT turn her into a vamp i typed hope CVs turn her into a vamp. Sheesh me & my typos ðŸ˜Ą

Nice post DarcyFan. Wonder wat ur actual name is. I am Anu BTW. Ppl who get my boring PMs on my equally boring FFs know of course 😆
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True to the core that if la doesn't get it now, she's never going to get it yaar...
how many times does a man need to ridicule you for you to understand that you mean nothing to him ðŸĪŠ
Wake up girl and get your life back together, you deserve better La...

I wish she realizes at least in tonight's episode