India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Watch Kareena at Miss India 2006

dolly1000 Senior Member
dolly1000
dolly1000

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Caked in chocolate or planting the kiss of coffee, Kareena Kapoor is always in the spotlight . Elusive or effusive, Kareena Kapoor doesn't believe in half measures. Depending on how your stars shine on a given day, you can find Bebo at her phlegmatic best, playing every move ever so slightly, or see her go chitty-chitty bang-bang, grooving full throttle. The Femina Miss India 2006 pageant held last weekend was one such occasion where Bebo put the shimmering lights to shame with her sparks.

The audience watched with dropped jaws even as sister Karisma who was on the judging panel got a ringside view of all the action. And needless to say, she was one helluva proud sis by the end of the show.

Bebo's set to take tinsel ville by storm!
Kareena Kapoor is all set to start a new innings. She is currently working on Vishal Bharadwaj's ( from 'Maqbool' fame) film. The film titled 'Mr.Mehta and Mrs.Singh' was to initially see Aamir and Kareena paired together for the first time. But, Aamir is apparently no longer part of the project and Saif is touted to have stepped into the space left vacant by Aamir. However, Kareena is very optimistic about the project and is extending complete commitment and support to the makers. Some conviction that!

After 'Kyon Ki...'Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor will play lovers again with different religious and cultural backgrounds in a comedy movie called 'My Punjabi Nikaah'. The film is reportedly a Hindi adaptation of the Hollywood blockbuster 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'. The Bollywood version would have Salman playing a Muslim guy in love with a Punjabi girl to be played by Kareena.

On benig asked about the new Kareena wave that's swept the industry, Kareena was rather reticent -"Is there such a wave at all? I don't know how to react to such talk. I know people are talking well of me. But I don't know what to do about it. Let my films be released and then we'll see."

Shahid Kapur and Kareena are back working together in not just one but two projects. One of them is filmmaker Priyadarshan 's next movie, which has been in news for quite some time, and promises to present the young couple in roles that are sure to stir some sensation. The fim titled 'Chhup Chhup Ke ' , a comedy of errors in which characters deliberately assume false identities.

"It makes me feel wonderful when people say I'm different. I know I've made an effort to be different from the other heroines today. I feel people are becoming smothered by monotony. Every film looks identical, as does the lead pair. It's becoming too much to bear."

I'm pretty confident about myself. But I don't know how to react to the expectations when people call me the millennium star, the next superstar, or whatever. I don't only have to live up to the Kapoor standards but more directly, I have to live up to the standards set by my sister who's a major star. So I have to really work hard to prove myself."

The title track of Abbas-Mustan's latest thriller '36, China Town' has also been remixed for promotional purposes. The video of the remix has the lead pair of the film Shahid and Kareena along with a hoard of Chinese dancers, who will be seen shaking a leg to the remix of the title track choreographed by Remo.

Karan is considering casting Kareena in Soham 's (of 'Kaal' fame) next project, which is expected to roll by the year-end. Well, looks like life is sunny for this Kapoor gal.

Recently,Shahrukh and Kareena were spotted shooting an item number at Filmcity Studios. Shahrukh wore a floral printed shirt while Kareena was wearing a jazzy dance outfit. Farah Khan has choreographed the moves for this number. Apparently the director wants to create the same kind of awe and hysteria that Helen created when she danced to this number. Well, given Kareena's oomph, that should be piece of cake.

Director Priyadarshan has planned a promotional music video for his Kareena-Shahid starrer 'Chup Chup Ke'. The music video will feature Shahid Kapur and Kareena in a never before seen avataar. In the film both Shahid and Kareena play mute characters.The music has been composed by Himesh Reshmmiya who has sprung up as the top music director currently with hits like 'Aksar'and 'Aashiq Banaya Aapne'.

Besides 'Don', 'Chup Chup Ke' and '36, China Town' , Kareena has her hands full with Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Omkara' which she claims is the best role that she has been offered in her film career so far. She is also slated to be doing Zoya Akhtar's film with Hrithik Roshan. This gal definitely has a full agenda for the year 2006.

**sexynunu** Senior Member
**sexynunu**
**sexynunu**

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
tfs
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top