Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

karu stood up for amey and said the truth

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

koenigbobo IF-Stunnerz
koenigbobo
koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
kuch us nai sahii kaha thaa par sara kuch nhee
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
he said the same thing i said sitting in my home,so he is honest.the only major problem is that sandy and anuj are much more mature and older than he is and they both know what to say and when to say,but what do you except from a 20yr old boy?do you except him to be mature like amey and react softly ,no yaar amey is way mature than karunya and he knowz how to handle the situation but karunya,poor guy,is younger and immature .and he has to REACT like this or else i will call him:

WSPB
which means :WAQT SE PEHLE BURA LOL
sonagovind Newbie
sonagovind
sonagovind

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Yes this was a good exlpanation to why Karu said all that.Its quite understandable that he reacted this way,and it did reflect on his singing as well.If you compare his last week's performance with this week's you can clearly see that he is singing for the sake of it.When Amey was around ,Karu was pouring his heart and soul into his performance.I dont see that anymore and I can understand why he has lost that passion.But then again it is a competition and you have to give it your best shot.Regardless of who is in and who is out.So I am looking fwd to some extra ordinary performances from Karunya in the coming weeks. Big smile
And yes his immaturity was evident when he answered that way,but guys we can forgive him...Bacchaa hai abhi... Tongue
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
YES BACHA HAI BECHARA,UKAL bhi lambe loogoon ki gutnoo mein hoti hai.....bjut he rox and vote for the best i.e KARUNYA
Guest06 Groupbie
Guest06
Guest06

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Amey is idol already - so Karunya for no 2 spot is acceptable.

I am not aginst him but you should watch your mouth, best example is how Sonu made Antara to eat her words on national television.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Karunya is not wrong in saying this. I am not saying this because I favour him but I am saying this because by expressing his thoughts he has shown his honesty. And comeon tell me what was wrong in his words? What is wrong if he feels Amey's absense in the competition. Amey was as good as him as a singer and he felt his competitor's absense. And was he wrong by saying that Anuj and Sandeep has surprised audience by reaching till this stage. No doubt about it. The answer is yes. They have definitely suprised audience by reaching this stage because their performance is not all upto the mark. Both Anuj and Sandeep go besura lot of times. So what was wrong in Karunya's words. Just because he gave his honest opinion doesnot mean that you have to go on abusing him

Go to top