Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: saarrthi lover

hmmm nice idea till now no pms!!!!!!!! no idea let m e think than ideas i m goin to post later but i will!!!

thanx SidraπŸ˜ƒ

priya the sweet thumbnail
thanx shazy 😳
mods wat do u say?
tunna thumbnail
hey i got an idea... (from shazy only) like she said we can predict wat 'll happen next... y on v write scenes.. i mean episodic fan-fic sort of..... but only fan-fics require more brain..this'll require less...
n ofcours writers like shirley n poonam are not allowed πŸ˜†   ( they ll leav every1 speechless) πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
priya the sweet thumbnail
nice idea tunna πŸ‘ but not for πŸ˜”ponaam n shirley πŸ˜†
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shazy,

This is Raksha here, once a regular in the KYPH section..Have been following Saarthi only for the past couple of days through the updates and videos here and also your awesome comments! πŸ‘ ..I have to tell you, you are one fun loving girl and know very well how to entertain and keep your friends going...

Good Job!

luv,
Raksha 😳 😊
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Hey Shazy,

This is Raksha here, once a regular in the KYPH section..Have been following Saarthi only for the past couple of days through the updates and videos here and also your awesome comments! πŸ‘ ..I have to tell you, you are one fun loving girl and know very well how to entertain and keep your friends going...

Good Job!

luv,
Raksha 😳 😊

aaww...thanx for the compliment😳....so sweet of uπŸ˜ƒ

but I must admit....after reading that ur channel moderator....for a second, I thought that I was in trouble!πŸ˜†

thanx again buddy!😊

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
fizzles thumbnail
oh and Raksha...I love ur siggy, I second to that!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahahha, you thought you were in trouble πŸ˜‰? ..Yes you are, you have instantly become my friend now.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

luv,
Raksha 😳
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Hahahha, you thought you were in trouble πŸ˜‰? ..Yes you are, you have instantly become my friend now.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

luv,
Raksha 😳

πŸ˜† thats cool with me....!πŸ˜‰

take care....πŸ˜ƒ