read this, warna....... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by Shirley

hey shazy...i was thinking of the same thing...like discussion of the week.....some forums like KA...Kyunki...have these topics...and we can have them as well...we can discuss about romance between S-M and A-B....or...particular characters and what we would do in their place...like suraj...if i was in his place....i would go 2 my real family....nice idea hunny.....i'll give u a PM.... πŸ˜ƒ phir dekhti hai... 😈 ....i'm getting shazy's influence on me... πŸ˜†

good ideas ShirleyπŸ‘  topic of the week will start from this fridayπŸ˜ƒ And as for ur suggestions......they rock!πŸ‘πŸΌ

waiting for ur pmπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sweet_mita

Nice Shirley,plz go for it. πŸ˜ƒ

Shirley's ideas are cool....but what about me sweet_mita? meri koi tareef nahin....πŸ˜† .....just joking dost!😊

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
I'm waiting to hear from the rest of u saarrthians...when u get the time, do post ur suggestions  people πŸ˜ƒ Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
well..shaz as usual...topic se zyada title interestin hai... πŸ˜‰ waise even i like the idea...par the only thing is ke meri bhi budhii mai ideas naam ki cheez kam hai.. πŸ˜• 😳 maybe i can add on to whn u all start with topics... sorry fer bein a lousy member.. 😭

Originally posted by sadDe

well..shaz as usual...topic se zyada title interestin hai... πŸ˜‰ waise even i like the idea...par the only thing is ke meri bhi budhii mai ideas naam ki cheez kam hai.. πŸ˜• 😳 maybe i can add on to whn u all start with topics... sorry fer bein a lousy member.. 😭

nahin yaar...ur not a lousy member...πŸ˜ƒ And ur contribution will be highly appreciated ji.....πŸ˜‰

hey yaar nice idea....waise we can do that ..cauze 3 din bahut mushkil se guzarte hain.......so there should be something which will create fun & keeep us bussy.....
like shirley said that we can post a tipoc in whioch we will disscuss the romance bt A~B & S~M... 😳 ..well speciallly S~M.. 😳 😳
hey btw mera last week ka idea kaisa laga....in which i posted some funny shayrs...this time we can post some romantic shayrs....every one will post it ..kaisa laga idea ...do tell me....
Originally posted by shazy

nahin yaar...ur not a lousy member...πŸ˜ƒ And ur contribution will be highly appreciated ji.....πŸ˜‰

aww..so sweet of u not 2 consider me a lousy member..πŸ˜ƒ chalo i'd try n contribute in whtever way i can...πŸ˜‰

shazy...kya tum bhi...bachche log ko dara rahi hai...warna kehke... πŸ˜† i think lets go ahead with the prediction idea first....and still we can add more to it...cuz frankly weekends are very long....

Originally posted by hetal

shazy...kya tum bhi...bachche log ko dara rahi hai...warna kehke... πŸ˜† i think lets go ahead with the prediction idea first....and still we can add more to it...cuz frankly weekends are very long....

πŸ˜† ok Hetal...ur the mod....so ur the boss!!πŸ˜ƒ

we all are boss over here...its ours....do i sound bossy....? 😳 waise mere ko ek idea aya hai..woh main weekend main share karungi....in the special thread...