India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

~VIVISI AT#57//CLOSED~ (Page 9)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@ Ruksi...gussa kar ke maat ja...Okay baba we will not discuss about ArHi here when u will be present here.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

The Mahi Way actor will be seen in a path breaking short film titled Project 11 which will release on the 11th of this month...

Siddhant Karnick who created waves being the monstrous but handsome vampire in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani has been away from the limelight for quite some time. After the silence, the actor is all set to come back with his next promising project, Project 11.

A source says, "Project 11 is a short film made by 11 Directors across 11 cities of the World and shot on a shoe-string budget. In a unique way, the film is premiering on 11.11.11 on a leading film portal."

Talking about the release, Siddhant says, "I was very excited about the role, from the time the makers approached me. Though it's a short film and I have a small role its' something that gave me a lot of satisfaction. Since it's a part of something path-breaking and new, it works for me as an actor."

So what does he do in this project? "He plays a gamer who acts and behaves very coolly on the gaming platform, but has a very dark side to him," states Siddhant.

The actor who has also acted in a French short film called Au Revoir was selected at Cannes this year. Expecting a similar recognition for Project 11, Siddhant has his fingers crossed and is waiting for 11.11 AM on 11.11.11.
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
kyu ja rahi hai partner...after so long v 4 r talking. ruk na thodi der. plz. pretty plz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamangoILTHBEB

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

@NABS - UFF...FINALLY MERE SAARE PAAP DHUL GAYE...ROFL@PARTNER - THIS IS NOT RIGHT. FINE U DNT LIKE IT BT THERES NOTHING WRONG IN THM DISCUSSING ABT SOMETHING THT U DNT LIKE. N RULES...HUM KAUNSE RULES FOLLOW KARTE HAI??? I KNW IS BAAT KE LIYE TU MUJHSE GUSSA HOGI BT JO GALAT HAI WOH GALAT HAI. SRY TUJHE DAATNE KE LIYE BT TUNE BAAT HI AISI KI.Ouch

Look, she takes it seriously... etna gussa toh mai vi nahi karti.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Guys we are really making an effort for all of us, To keep this forum alive, and buzzing. This way atleast we are staying in touch - having fun and also showing how much PKYEK means to us. We hope that out efforts will not go in vain and that everyone will be lively again in the forum.. so atleast our dream for PKYEK 2 can be a reality.

Please contact Kishwer too - so see if any updates.

Guys please bear with us and have hope. I will do as much activity as possible to keep everyone entertained, But I do humbly apologise - die to my hectic schedules - I won't always be able to reply to every comment in the post. But I will read everyones comment. But I would like to spend the time on doing the important activity of entertaining.

I have been enjoying watching the series from the beginning.  So many things make sense now.

Epi Review
19th October 2010.

So Pia and Misha very easily made friends. I must say that the snow was so fake.
The man who couldn't remove his jacket on a sunny day was walking around in a vest in the snow - Arrey Waa!
So Miss Dobriyal makes it very clear that she is not scared of dangers and faces them head on!
So what is Mr Dabaang up to in the jungle all night long?

Okay in the Kabir Misha scene - Kabir tells Misha - as soon as my bro marries your sister - you can become my lil sister! Confused Did the CV's later forget this? Shocked
And the eay they talk is like it is Panchi and Danish holding them together - where as they were supposed to be best friends right?

So Pia mam ghiri Abhay ki jolly mein! Maan naa parega Abhay - Khuda jab dehtha hai tho chapad paar ke dehtha hai. ! LOL

VM TIME - BAMULAIZAA

If you missed the VM's in the wedding Gift thread Pls see them here.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@NABS - I KNEW SHE WOULD DO THIS.Angry@AYESH - STOP SPAMMING.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
PKYEK iz cming back on 3rd of jan 2012 wth a new season 3...OMG m reeeli Happy n she also told me tht Geet votes are more than PKYEK bt the cv's of GEET are nt agree to start shw again coz their Directr changed...bt PKYEK cv's are still same so they decided 2 shoot again 4 PKYEK ...bt after few dys so sukirti can cme back n vivan can also b able 2 take rest so guys fingers crossed as she read a note frm officials...Embarrassed

I got this of ABHIYA crazy fan KASHU i hope she is right girls

Go to top