next option : tom and jerry πŸ˜†

I already found my option baby.πŸ˜†
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Da last line in Caps is so very true! 😍
πŸ€— 4 da line!

Kya yaar ruksu tu aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hai ki mai humari abhay ko kisi se kam bolungi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The kid has issues! πŸ˜†

23rd dec 2010 Episode 5

VM Chamak Challo.πŸ˜†  New!

So aaj lagjaathi hai Pia ko hath kadi. Today it was Pia's turn for going to JAIL! πŸ˜† Well atleast this was a tried and tested venue by Pia herself , which makes it Okay for her recommendations later for Abhay to occassionally take a trip here to chill.

Now, The girls who had been arrested for selling drugs got their hands kalaa by the officers in charge, but Pia didn't recieve the same treatment. I think it would have been a emotional scene if they had shown... in slow motion Pia stamping the papers covered in black dye and Arnab slowely walks in and sees this... πŸ˜­.
Anywayz I liked Arnab's entry πŸ˜ it was rather classy. I don't know about the rest of you but I think he's awrite! πŸ˜› No seriously - I'm serious! πŸ˜Š There was a charm, Posh dad look about him, man of class.. ARNAB DOBRIYAL... Uff! πŸ˜†

Pia managed to handle herself really well, infact too well. The little doll in the cell was no other than this tycoon's daughter whom he cannot even recognise anymore. I'm surprised Pia didn't start her questions and answers round with him..
This scene was a very mature scene from Pia's part. It was a lovely scene including the car ride.

UFF The Raichand's - Ek se baar ke ek hain Saale! Even with their backs facing the audience, you can feel them gripping you. The posh mysterious strangers in town. Holding onto a new identity. The Raichand's have not been Raichand's for so long. They look so comfortable, so together, so organised and respected - UNTIL...

My Uff darling thumps down the stairs... wrapped in his bath robe. Nosey kid - pehle chup chup ke baatein suntha hai and then comes down grumpily.
"WHO AM I?" Now, amazingly enough did you all notice the blooper? Abhay has been seen for days running around the jungle, so obviously the Raichands have been here for days. But 5 days later we get a formal introduction πŸ˜•. 5 days later we hear him ask "Who am I?" Abhay Coma se utt ke aaye ho?πŸ˜† 
Now can anyone please share, there was nothing wrong with Chand's reply to Abhay "Tum ameer baap ke iklothey bete ho". I would have added the word 'bigdri' aswell in there. πŸ˜†
So what stirred Abhay that he decides to light the fire out with the wine! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
The kid has serious issues. This is my fav scene now.. I loved this scene. Poor Haseena and Chand were engrossed in a adult conversation and self praises - making light of their new identity - Whilst the Bigdra Shehzaada comes and leaves them in the dark.. πŸ˜†
That was a hillarious scene.
So Chandeena's parenting skills pe questions raise karne padengey.. In 200 years they have not managed to keep Abhay in control. The kid has serious issues. He's not just a vampire but seems he's emotionally challanged. Kids bring light in their parents life, But Abhay at the end of their scene together brought them darkness! πŸ˜† Uff Abhay Uff! πŸ˜›

Similarities between the troubled kids. Obviously Abhiya both having issues with life, dono ko hi Chanda Mama miley to share their pain with.

Pia - Already lost in Abhay's naak and kaan... and his hypnotic eyes... Pia we are all lost in those hypnotic eyes! πŸ˜‰ 
Tracker - man tracker cracks me up - her dressing here, and with her possible IPHONE APP to track hunks. πŸ˜› 

And then.. dil se kuch mangow tho woh mil jaatha hai..became a reality here. UFF kya entry hai... Dabaang, bodyguard, R.Aone, Khiladi all in one Abhay Raichand.
Kaash hum bhi Mount college ke baache hote... Abhay ke saath par they likhthey aur flirt karthey! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ (Joking).
So Pia watches on as Abhay pudak pudak ke walks to Princi's office to Bajaai him!..
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
BECHARI...ANCHAL...CHAL PARTNER AB MAAF KAR DE USE...MAT KHA USKI JAAN. WOH SIRF OPTIONS BATA RAHI THIπŸ˜†@NABS - ITS OK..U R NT MISSING ANYTHING. @AYESHU - THIS IS IN CONTINUATION TO UR POST...CAN'T WRITE IT THR SO HERE... M NT WATCHING THT SHW COZ SOMEHOW I DNT LIKE THE MALE ACTOR MUCH...HIS PREV SHW WAS SUCH A DISASTER FOR ME THT I M SCARED TO WATCH HIM AGAIN.πŸ˜›
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ All: don't be angry on me if i don't give like b/c here for my net prob like is not being visible.
snowflake. thumbnail
@ayshu stop spamming πŸ˜‘

@nabs u dont lyk RD..OMG .. he is goodlooking yaar.. wo baat alag hai EK spoiled his character πŸ€’
anyways which new show?? πŸ˜²

@myangel ab hum kisi se pyar kare wo bhi aapko gunaah lagta hai madam πŸ˜‰
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish18

BECHARI...ANCHAL...CHAL PARTNER AB MAAF KAR DE USE...MAT KHA USKI JAAN. WOH SIRF OPTIONS BATA RAHI THIπŸ˜†@NABS - ITS OK..U R NT MISSING ANYTHING. @AYESHU - THIS IS IN CONTINUATION TO UR POST...CAN'T WRITE IT THR SO HERE... M NT WATCHING THT SHW COZ SOMEHOW I DNT LIKE THE MALE ACTOR MUCH...HIS PREV SHW WAS SUCH A DISASTER FOR ME THT I M SCARED TO WATCH HIM AGAIN.πŸ˜›

ek tu hi mujhe samajhti hai πŸ€—.. baaki to πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watch a really funny but naughty Film.

HORRIBLE BOSSES. I can't stop laughing
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Kya yaar ruksu tu aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hai ki mai humari abhay ko kisi se kam bolungi😭😭

Abhay ko kisi se kam bolne ki baat nai hai,kisiko Abhay jaisa bolne ki baat hai!
kam to usko koi Andha hi bol skta hai ya jise uske perfect hone se prblm ho!
tu itni b bewakuf nai hai k Abhay ko kisise kam bole! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†