KaShHeaven :IshqMeinDeewangi KiHaadSe GuzarJaun - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
V - noo, i told you to ask her to buy you one cuz ows me and a LOT of other people one 🤣 if i ever go to manchester, i'm gonna invent a zarqa detector machine and go to her house to get my iphone 😎
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

🤣🤣ZARQAAA BUY ME AN IPHONE .pleaseee!

Thanks Riya...now am bcmng a bikhari since u started after me to buy an iphone -_-
No way! You have gone mad! ROFLROFL I owe Maham, Riya, Gurleen, and Rida one tooROFLROFL

If you want it come over to Manchetser and i will give it pakkaROFL
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

OKAY Am leaving now..bye..my bro is cmng -_- pshh! :/

OMG Zarqa is gifting evry1 an IPHONE ;O Mujhe list main shameel kardo :| 🤣
I didnt gift anyone they just added themselves to the list :|ROFLROFL Go buy yourself oneROFL

Noo dont go! Tell your bro to goROFL
she's probably like gonna write iphone on a paper or cut a paper into iphone's shape and give it to us 🤔 kameeni :(
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

V - noo, i told you to ask her to buy you one cuz ows me and a LOT of other people one 🤣 if i ever go to manchester, i'm gonna invent a zarqa detector machine and go to her house to get my iphone 😎
Dude i dont even have an iPhone myselfROFLROFL

she's probably like gonna write iphone on a paper or cut a paper into iphone's shape and give it to us 🤔 kameeni :(
I never thought of that! I was just going to say i dont have it but thats a better idea😃🤣🤣
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Dude i dont even have an iPhone myself🤣🤣

but you for sure owe us one each! its all on you..you started it..i better get mine by january, i give you till 2013 just cuz i'm so nice :D 🤣
no its not :O give me a real one & give the rest the paper ones ;) 

but you for sure owe us one each! its all on you..you started it..i better get mine by january, i give you till 2013 just cuz i'm so nice :D 🤣
How did i get myslef in to this? :/

By then i will probably have one for myself so i will say forget you lot🤣🤣
i dont remember how you got yourself into it but i do know that you did so just get yourself one along with getting me one too 😉🤣