Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luving_gal_neha

luving_gal_neha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Shai........................

She was sooooo smartCry.. Wheneva i c i feel like cryin''''

O LORD!! y????????Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sniff*" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u. i cant believe till now that she has left us. Cry

dia5

IF-Dazzler

dia5

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
It's really sad... Cry Cry Cry

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I know...when we love something...we dont even wish...we just expect it to last 4evr...so was in shaina's case...
and what's worse is...not only has shaina left ss...but kuljeet has left us forever...and that HURTS! Cry

Maverickaryan

Maverickaryan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Surely Cry .

eternaldreamer

eternaldreamer

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Really it makes it really hard to watch SS re runs for its hard to think such a person no longer exists!!

makes me sad and depressed Cry

Maverickaryan

Maverickaryan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Yeah sometimes I wonder how could Kuljeet commit suicide who portrayed the charecter of Shaina who was so energetic,courageous,bold and confident woman.Was she hiding her innerself while acting?

viral_shah

Goldie

viral_shah

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i still beleive she herself in her wildest dream never imagined to commit suicide.............this all must hav happened in hours or minutes..............but it's sad to loose an acterss and a human being like her Broken Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.