India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Suhas's insecurities

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Now Suhas is making the same mistake DK made in trusting Disha.This Sukanya is also another one. She filled Suhas's ear by saying that this bua(Mrs Desai) of Disha is another one like Vas, mean and not a good intentions lady.

She also told Suhas that Disha has found someone related to her by blood aftr a long time n she will forgte them now. Sukanya, nothing good can ever come out of her mouth.

Then Suhas goes to see Disha n finds Disha hugging Bua n saying that now she has someone of her own to call, saying tht she finally found someone who is related to her by blood. Suhas saw all of this n became paranoid. Thank God DK saw all of this n explained to Suhas tht Disha has just found some1 related to her by blood aft a long time thts, why she is happy n saying thingslike tht.

If DK hadn't explained, i think Suhas would've gotten the wrong message.

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Yes...i too think this sukanya is annoying and bringing chaos in their life.... Angry She still hates DK...If Suhas insecurities appear in future on D then there will be lots of problems bwt D n suhas....Hope DK solves all misunderstandings bwt D n suhas.... Wink By showing this type of scene bwt bua n D,Rupali is making D selfish... Confused In future we have to bear the very same nature of Sukanya....she is disgusting.... Angry Angry

JSK
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Suki kaki is indeed notorious...Suhas will feel insecure...but again knowing her flip flop mode in the past....I feel she has not always been very good to Disha from the time when D was a child...The situation at the time of Inder's death is another example....it is Disha who has loved her family unconditionally...not the other way round....so Suha's insecerity should not matter....after all they have not shown an examplary relationship between a woman who adopts and the child who is adopted.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I also feel Suhas insecurity is because she loves Disha sicerely now.... Confused and when u love a person n that person shows love towards another one u feel jealous n insecure that she is not hers....I mean to say Suhas loves D unconditionally at present n after seeing D with Bua... suhas felt jealous n insecure n thought that D is not her own now.... Confused (Hope i typed correctly what i want to explain....if not correct me Smile )

JSK
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
IT IS CONTAGIOUS
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I feel Suhas does love Disha and is feeling insecure about sharing d's love with another mother figure..I still feel D loves her mum unconditionally..she even gives more priority to her Aai than to DK at times...
but to Suhas Rano's interests will always come first..after all D is her adopted daughter.
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
MAN WHEN WILL THESE EPISODES COME!!!..

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
MAN WHEN WILL THESE EPISODES COME!!!..

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index