Saarthi

pl help me?

Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
pl can any one can tell me that today LK was saying some thing bhoomika what it mean because i done under stand so tell me😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail
haila....I don't remember πŸ˜• sorry....I'm absent-minded, especially with things that are unrelated to Karan! πŸ˜†
hey saarrthians...do u guys know?
lisha thumbnail
good...someone else that doesnt understand wot hes saying!!! πŸ˜† i thought i was the only one!....my language skills are totally bad....sorry i cant help! 😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have downloaded the video and rewinded the part of LK and bhavri but I cant understand the pure hindi terms what LK says, but one sentence i can make out is that bhoomi tells LK that now she is "ardhangni" of Arjun and LK blesses her.

One sentence which is most imp. is LK says:

Maa Parvati aur Prabhu Shankar un dono kay shareer jab aik roop huaey tab aik nayai shreer ka utbhav (could not follow the word) hua

Which means that LK is blessing Bhavri for a child.

Bhavri then again asks for LK's blessings which he again gives.

So maybe just maybe we shall be hearing some good news sooooon.

Edited by pinkykhan - 18 years ago
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

I have downloaded the video and rewinded the part of LK and bhavri but I cant understand the pure hindi terms what LK says, but one sentence i can make out is that bhoomi tells LK that now she is "ardhangni" of Arjun and LK blesses her.

One sentence which is most imp. is LK says:

Maa Parvati aur Prabhu Shankar un dono kay shareer jab aik roop huaey tab aik nayee shreer ka utbhav (could not follow the word)hua

Which means that LK is blessing Bhavri for a child.

Bhavri then again asks for LK's blessings which he again gives.

So maybe just maybe we shall be hearing some good news sooooon.

haila...thats the part that I also understood pinky, and ur quite rightπŸ˜ƒ I too was thinking that arjun junior is on his way....LK ne jo ashirwaad diya hai bhavri ko!πŸ˜†

raj_sahil thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazy

haila...thats the part that I also understood pinky, and ur quite rightπŸ˜ƒ I too was thinking that arjun junior is on his way....LK ne jo ashirwaad diya hai bhavri ko!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

riseNshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazy

yep, i was thinking da same. baby is coming. dats wat was being referred toπŸ˜ƒ

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think it was relating the physical relation between A&B sorry but that's what i could understand
sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehehe..pinky thts the part even i understood..so i guess we'll b hearin the gud news soon.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

n yea lisha urnt the only one..whn LK speaks the theek wali hindi even im lost,... 😳
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know that πŸ˜† that's the type of language used to write Mahabharat a teek wali hindi you need to kow little bit about Sanskrit to understand it some times even i don't follow but i do follow the meaning as a whole but if i don't i ask my mom her Sanskrit is better than mine and also hindi as she's a hindi graduate 😳