Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Guyz! Now that Vasundhras in jail, wat do u lot think is going to happen in her storyline, any guesses???? Edited by Halz25 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
its vasudha Hlaz..haha...

anyway, um, she's obviously gonna rot in prison for quite some time. Dihsa, um not sure if she'll forgive her. But Vas now seems really very truly desperate for Disha. Nvr seen her this despo before... 😆
harsy thumbnail
I think Vas is repenting n she want Disha's love so she asked DK to bring D to her.... 😕 I liked vas when she used that oldwomen sarees...she looked good in them.... 😊 Vas will be helpful to 2D's in future n D will realise that Vas has changed n accept Vas as her mother n this is where Suhas real insecurity start within herself.... 😕 Hoping so...

JSK
hello98 thumbnail
I dont like Vas....I have no sympathy for such women....who ruin lives....just because D turns out to be her daughter so she changes herself completely....again shows her selfishness...she deserves whatever punishment she should get according to the laws.
Allah's punishment should be additional.
Halz25 thumbnail
Hey wen does Vasundhra ask DK to bring Disha? I dont think its been aired in UK yet?
harsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Halz25

Hey wen does Vasundhra ask DK to bring Disha? I dont think its been aired in UK yet?

My dear in 20ths preview or so when DK goes to meet Ali in jail he comes accross Vas n she asks DK to bring D to her...By the way it happened in Indian episode not in UK yaar.....Hope this helps.....

JSK

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She will come out....

but thats when Disha will let her!

once after DK's court case!
Tomiko thumbnail
hmm...well first she'll rot in jail...then she'll coem out and will live with Disha as a happy family...or she'll die saving Disha's life or something like that, and then Disha will realise taht Vas really loves her!
mona05 thumbnail
D will not forgive Vas easily...specially if she comes to know that Vas is responsible for the death of her child.till now only Dk and suhas know about this.

but Vas will yearn for D's acceptance and will help DK-disha in their case..I am sure...hope she knows something about Gargi which will help DK to fight Gargi...Gargi will surely try to ruin DK ...who knows ..she may help Satya with getting evidence...this Gargi is too much!!!Wish Dk still had copies of the CD showing Gargi and Ved shooting at him...
Jaslove thumbnail
mona thats what I think too 😃

who knows maybe right now vasu must be jail mai chakki peesing & peesing 😆 😆