Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Both Hema and Karunya are the best in their own ways. Both have different style of singing.

Like say Hema sang Woh Lamhe puting his own harkats and it was very good. He sung in such a way that he totally got into the song. Karunya was equally good. Although Karunya didnot put his own harkats, his redention of this song was superb and no words for him. So cant really choose between them. Both are equally good. If I were to judge this both, then god knows who I had to choose. I would have given full marks to both. So you cannot say one is better then the other.
saregama thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

Yaar, dont start threads like this saying that Hemu is def better than Karu !In the Karunya Fan Club hue and cry will come.. Pehle se they think all Hemu fans are against Karu which isn't true !

The reason we find Karu's performance weak, is because we have heard that song before and not once, but over and over again (for me atleast), its hard to listen to Karu's without keeping Hemu's in mind...

Try notlistening to Hemu's Ramta Jogi or Woh Lamhe for a week and then listen to Karu's, its really good then..

Hemu never had to worry about his performance..he didnt need to even do that little dancing and stunts he used to do..he could close his eyes, no Farah Khan to hate him when he closed his eyes n all that..he could just stand and sing..

unfortunately Karunya has to do all that.. he can't be too classical coz II is associated with funky stuff.. SRGMP even if u sing a classical song u get the votes (Hay Rama).. so Karu is on a different pitch...

I am sure if u hear Hemu sing Layi Vi Na Gayi, u will find Karunya better !!

I can agree with you.

angel1601 thumbnail
ya anytime
hema is better than karunya
i hate karu
ramkee9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hema is the best, Karu is the best among II2 participants
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
My heart right now is making space to accomodate Amey, Karu and Meenal along with Nihira, Vinit and Himani.. (Hemu's place no1 can shift.. !!)... and i realise tat in this course, I am kicking out original singers !!

Cant listen to original songs without comparing now !
sareg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bit strong dont you think?

BTw what is a POV?

position of value or vacancy?

point of value?

probe of vishnu?

morning time is so hard to decipher these acronyms😉

Ran out of that Chivas Regal?, told you get the extra-large pack from Costco,

now see what happened you are speaking Wren and Martin, but cant understand balbharti english

sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantibai

not position on vixens.😆

there you went and jagavified all the vixens on the forum, why did you have to do it😉

sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

My heart right now is making space to accomodate Amey, Karu and Meenal along with Nihira, Vinit and Himani.. (Hemu's place no1 can shift.. !!)... and i realise tat in this course, I am kicking out original singers !!

Cant listen to original songs without comparing now !

simple solution bataye aapko?

Kick Vineet/Himani out, replace them with Amey, Karu or maybe Amey/Meenal so you replcate one prem-kahani with another😉

sorry Vineet/Himani fans, Madhaviji ke dil ka sawal tha isiliye, peace again?

Edited by sareg - 18 years ago
ab_srgmp thumbnail
Karunya is definitely as good as Hema. They have different strengths and styles though.

aneesha_candy thumbnail
Originally posted by: summercool

Hi guys,

i have watched the songs sung by karunya,which were already sung by HEMA. and i observed that karunya can never touch near HEMA.Hema is the bestest ever. karunya is a good singer but cannot sing better than HEMA.

ramta jogi 

Hema -- 97%, karunya -- 70%,

woh lamhe

Hema - 96% , karunya -- 65%

karunya sung some songs which were good. but you know one thing HEMA is the best and will be.

what do you say guys...

i completely agree wid ya............very well said👏👏

hemu is obviously better than karu

Edited by aneesha_candy - 18 years ago