summercool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

i have watched the songs sung by karunya,which were already sung by HEMA. and i observed that karunya can never touch near HEMA.Hema is the bestest ever. karunya is a good singer but cannot sing better than HEMA.

ramta jogi 

Hema -- 97%, karunya -- 70%,

woh lamhe

Hema - 96% , karunya -- 65%

karunya sung some songs which were good. but you know one thing HEMA is the best and will be.

what do you say guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ummm thumbnail
On what all points (like sur, voice, originality, ease, diction, feeling etc) did you compare the two to come up with the percentages?
summercool thumbnail

Thanks for giving the criteria.
YES in all of the above Hema deserved the percentages.
I do agree in some other songs the diction was a problem for hema but not all songs.
HEMA   👏
you can also compare the songs and tell me.
can you..
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG in mu opinion, Hema is definately the best.
Along with his superb singing his facial expressions match. When i watched II2 i thought there was something wrong with Karu's expressions while singing.
But way to go Hema, ur SIMPLY THE BEST!! 😃 😛 😳
Mona59 thumbnail
In Fact Hema is not only best but all Superior in Voice Quality and has excellent presence than Amey,karunya,vineet,debo, in fact everyone knows that.

South Indians are like frogs in Well, they are not bothered whats happening and what should happen outside South, else Hema would not have been voted out today, he was voted out just because of stupid format sa re ga ma pa has.

I forsee karunya could also be a victim of this format.
summercool thumbnail
Monaji,
The main problem of south indians is language.many of them do not know hindi.Its the same as the north indians not knowing the southern language.
I agree that Hema did not get much votes,but please avoid being harsh towards south indians. after all they are also indians.
😊
arun_8687 thumbnail
lolzz,Tum Daler Merhndi ke fan lagte ho 😆

But there isnt that much difference,Karunya's as good 👍🏼
vinit_fan thumbnail
DALER MEHNDI KE FAN???? 😆   😆 😆 😆
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Yaar, dont start threads like this saying that Hemu is def better than Karu !In the Karunya Fan Club hue and cry will come.. Pehle se they think all Hemu fans are against Karu which isn't true !

The reason we find Karu's performance weak, is because we have heard that song before and not once, but over and over again (for me atleast), its hard to listen to Karu's without keeping Hemu's in mind...

Try notlistening to Hemu's Ramta Jogi or Woh Lamhe for a week and then listen to Karu's, its really good then..

Hemu never had to worry about his performance..he didnt need to even do that little dancing and stunts he used to do..he could close his eyes, no Farah Khan to hate him when he closed his eyes n all that..he could just stand and sing..

unfortunately Karunya has to do all that.. he can't be too classical coz II is associated with funky stuff.. SRGMP even if u sing a classical song u get the votes (Hay Rama).. so Karu is on a different pitch...

I am sure if u hear Hemu sing Layi Vi Na Gayi, u will find Karunya better !!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hemu really deserve those % as he sung those songs fantastic