India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

my points..... (Page 2)

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
you have raised very good points and the two points made me laugh so much were regarding MRS BHOOMIKA ARJUN GOENKA and Yuv and his teeth LOL OMG that was really funny but true

the other was regarding Shakti and returning by "train" one OMG thanks a lot for sharing your views with us

We are praying for Raj may he get well soon Smile

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari0706

you have raised very good points and the two points made me laugh so much were regarding MRS BHOOMIKA ARJUN GOENKA and Yuv and his teeth LOL OMG that was really funny but true

the other was regarding Shakti and returning by "train" one OMG thanks a lot for sharing your views with us

hehehhehehehe....LOL

i soooooooo totally agree with u pari.,..shaz ke yeh dono comments waqaee kabil-e-tareef thay..Clap hehehehe...shaz kaha se latee ho aisii baatain?!?!?!

n mrs shazia karan grover..Wink aur agay ke kia plans hai aapke?!?!

n yeah Insha'Allah shoaib bhai will get well soon..Ameen!!!

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged

LOL thanx buddy, oh, and my questions are coming soonWink....and yeah....hoping Raj gets better soon!Smile

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadDe

hehehhehehehe....LOL

i soooooooo totally agree with u pari.,..shaz ke yeh dono comments waqaee kabil-e-tareef thay..Clap hehehehe...shaz kaha se latee ho aisii baatain?!?!?!

what can I say Sadia...I am a born joker-LOL!LOL plans....hhmm.....yeh toh meri kismet jaane...Wink

yep, hope he gets better....coz I wanna see the bubbly Tammy and her talks on Yuvraj!Big smile

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

hehehhehehehe....LOL

what can I say Sadia...I am a born joker-LOL!LOL plans....hhmm.....yeh toh meri kismet jaane...Wink

yep, hope he gets better....coz I wanna see the bubbly Tammy and her talks on Yuvraj!Big smile

hehehehe...LOL born joker..thts nice..waise at times u remind me of my best frd...she's also full time masti mode set..Smile

n yea miss tammy on her love talks on "yuv"..hope her bro gets soon..Ameen! so tht v can have our tammy back.Big smile

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

hehehhehehehe....LOL

hehehehe...LOL born joker..thts nice..waise at times u remind me of my best frd...she's also full time masti mode set..Smile

really? oh thats sweet!!! maybe thats why u and I get along so well.....MashAllahBig smile

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ya maybe..Masha'Allah..par hats off to u fer givin me such a warm welcome... Hug

Edited by sadDe - 22 March 2006 at 11:57am
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged

ya maybe..Masha'Allah..par hats off to u fer givin me such a warm welcome... [<:D:>]

arrey yaar...no worriesBig smile anytime......Hug

Go to top