India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

my points.....

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged

After hearing about Tamy's bro...I feel even more down (was feeling down before)Ouch but by the grace of God, he will recover (Ameen).

ok....my post...well, what can I say....there's an old saying in english "you can't teach an old dog new tricks." This applies to yuvraj....kub sudrega yeh? In the precap, the way he behaved with bhavri....too much yaarAngry

magar haila...the way arjun got up....like a true hero....ready to punch his lights out....LOL arjun was always protective towards bhavri. but now that he really loves her...i don't think he will spare anyone.....LOL so yuvraj better be careful what he says about Mrs Bhoomika Arjun Goenka.....if he wants his teeth in place!

And Mansen.....Angry his upbringing ek dum flop yaar....buchey peda ki hain....magar tameez, sanskar bhool gaya....Confused a few episodes back, yuvraj held mansen's hand to stop him. that was just the start......i predict a big showdown between "baap-beta" in the future....

and some one plz clarify...didnt vishaka soften up to bhavri....after she supported her in the drugs case? this was when satya (may his soul rest in peaceLOL) was alive. I thought vishaka's feelings had changed towards herConfused chehre ke saat saat, lagta hai vishaka ki feelings bhi badal gaiy hain...LOL oh well...shes mansen's daughter after all, what to expect...Wink

and an announcement.......shakti is returning from America.....BY TRAIN!LOL it's true yaar...warna woh itna time kyun laga raha hai? arjun told him a few weeks back....come home.....and shakti nodded his head in approval....magar aaya nahin. holi aaiy, arjun-bhavri milan bhi huwa....par shakti nahin aaya. I think he will return when arjun-bhavri's child is born....EmbarrassedLOL

ok....better go now.

on a serious note.....lets pray for Tammy's bro......

shazy karan groverWink

Edited by shazy - 22 March 2006 at 5:17am

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Clap very true shazia
n im also praying for Tammy's bro. hope he gets better soon Smile
priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Clap
yes ur rite shati is coming by train LOL
n we r praying for Raj Smile
TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Loved the points u raised, Shaz, esp. about Mansen & Yuv..Well, I think Yuv's treating Mansen the way Mansen had treated his dad. There's a saying that goes, "You reap what you sow". Yuv grew up seeing Mansen treat his dad badly and is doing the same, too..
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Good points Shazy.

Would love to see another showdown between Mansen and Yuv, and hope this time Mansen does not givein to Yuv easily.

Yes Shazy Vishaka was on good terms with Sidharths family after Satya rescued her from prison, and they did show this at Raksha Bandhan time.

My feeling is that Mamaji is becoming a little insecure seeing that Mansen is developing a soft corner for Khushi especially and also for Suraj

jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
we all r praying 4 shoaib Smile
jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
n intresting post shazy dii Clap
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Cry thank u all of u saarrthians plz keep praying for my bro shoaib he is still not well ~ still serious... Cry ufff Krishna where r u gone listen to me please...
tammy

Go to top