OMG! Friday will be dhamakadar episode why? See it

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg!!!!!

Just realised Friday will be a dhmamkadar episode because it was mentioned in the show today when they said 16th which falls on a friday that it's arnav and lavanya s maybe engagement so that means if something happens that relates with Shyams truth we may get a brilliant episode maybe we have arnav breaking down and confessing on his engagement day or Arhi contract marriage something big will happen !!!!!!

And if doesn't whoopsie daisy I made a mistake :(

Leave comments and suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup hope so...bt i m feeling bad for khushi because after that asr willturn back to his mood...
xCrystalTearx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I would agree! Definitely something will happen on that day. Maybe Shayam's true colors get exposed in front of Arnav/whole family?
That could stop the engagement as well.
We never know.  Cannot predict :P
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I hope arnav doesn't go back to his asr mode :(
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Yup bt in the show 16th can be next week LOL
do u remember diwali episodes a week for 1 night LOL
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Oh yes the Diwali episodes but I hope in ipkknd world it's thursday so on Friday they do a Friday episode do you get me?
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Yea...u are rite. IPKKND has its own calender  ðŸ˜†. So there 16th is not fri and most probably its somwhere arnd nxt week.
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wondering about the 16th too-what day will 16th fall in IPKKND calander!?!

Well, whatever day this 16th is it would be great to see Arnav and Khushi's marriage. I feel that at this point in time they are done with the work contract, La's training work etc...what else can they do for Arnav and Khushi to share the screen space together everyday? Marriage seems the next logical step bc Payal and Aakash can't marry before Arnav!!!

Sudden marriage-don't know why or how but that would be great if it happened :)  (aisa hi hoon mein)
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know... I opened a similar thread earlier this evening https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2371063  😊

I hope the writers don't end Friday's episode at a crucial point leaving us anxious over the weekend 😕

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah guys!!! but that means that our weekends would be immensly long!!