Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Update - 22/03/06 (Su in 1 Scene only)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Less of su todayAngryCryCry

Scene 1: kk hears wht dhruv said and she wakes him up and asks wht he is saying, he says tht i dont know , she keeps on asking him bt he says tht he dont know, he doesnt recollect anything wht he said, she gets disturbed and puts dhruv to sleep. Veena and kul are talking abt ja and some naukar comes and veena ask him whether everyone has eaten the food, he says yes bt only ja didnt , he didnt eat frm morning , only had a juice, veena says tht ja is so much involved in dadaji tht he himself dont want to take care of him , kul agrees saying tht he is very much close to dadaji than anyone, veena says now i m worried abt ja Angryand she says tht he is living in a guilt tht he was so close bt could nt save him, kk overhears this., she comes back and starts thinking tht ja cant do this as he has changed bt could nt change this much , bt dhruv has never lied, wht she has to do, which thing she had to belive, why ja will behave like this, he is close to dadaji than anyone else, why he will act like tht and she is thinking abt it hardly and her image appears in frnt of her which says tht how can u ever think of ja like tht? How can u even go to this level of thinking tht the person is villain and nt human , he is ja, why he will behave like this, bt kk argues with her image tht why dhruv will lie? Bt the image of hers says tht u r thinking bec u want to blame ja for urs and su's distances, she says tht u r thinking bec of ur love for su, Embarrassedthts why u r blaming ja, he cant behave like tht, he is close to dadaji, bt kk says tht dhruv will nt lie and looks at the image which disappears and kk then comforts herself by saying tht she is thinking wrong, might be dhruv's dream, she is wrong in thinking bt then says tht why then my mind doesnt listen to me?

Scene 2: Dhruv wakes and says to kk tht he is feeling thirsty, kk goes to get him water and dhruv comes out where he sees manik who is looking to a file , dhruv stands near the door worried and remembers wht he has seen, he recollects how dadaji had a fight with manik wherein he said tht he will disclose his identity in frnt of everyone, manik tries hard bt dadaji doesnt listen and then manik grabs him and says tht u cant do anything , u cant come under my plans and pushes him , and dadaji fells down Cry, manik comes downstairs and says tht he might be alive even now and then tries to kill him bt sees kk coming so he stops, this all dhruv remembers and then kk comes with a glass of water and asks dhruv bt he is silent, he just looks at manik and kk looks at him and is worried abt dhruv. Here manik enters dadaji's rm and says to him tht u cant do anything , if u wd have listened to me then u would have nt reached this position bt now this is enough as i can see anger in ur eyes even now, i will finish ur story here and then and then takes up a cushion and starts taking over his face and su enters.

Scene 3: Su comes and so manik pushes the cushion under dadaji's head and manik scolds him for being away Angry, su says tht he was away for a while bt now he is back and he will stay here, manik says tht if u have to go u can, i will be here, bt su says tht u r doing an imp project so u go, i have come here for dadaji and i will stay with him and nt leave him,Embarrassed manik goes bt thinks tht if u wd have nt come i wd have ended the game of dadaji bt now i think i have to finish u first Angry, i have to finish my work and go frm here asap., kk wonders why dhruv is so upset, why he will lie, why he get scared after seeing ja, why is he so scary towards ja, why did he say this? she says tht he must have surely seen something and says tht only ja can answer this question. Here manik comes frustrated in the office and kamya tries to calm him down bt he starts blaming her, tht its bec of u i have to do this , why u came its happng bec of u bt kamya says tht u r only interested in looking at the other things apart frm ur money and says tht all the time there is a fear tht someone will catch us, he keeps on blaming her and then calls govardhandas and asks him abt the money, he says tht it will take atleast 6 days more to complete the formalities, manik gets frustrated and says tht now i have to pull 6 days more and keeps on blaming kamya and she tries to calm him down when kk enters.

Tom: Kk feels dizzy and she tries to cover herself bt she fells down on the bed.Ouch

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
thanx
verni IF-Dazzler
verni
verni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
thnx.
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
huhh.. thank god she fallz on the bed Embarrassed ...

thanx for the update resham... im addicted to ur updates Big smile ...
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
thanx resham for the wonderful update Clap

true mehr i m also addicted as i completely rely on resham's update Smile Wink

awwwwwwwwwww poor kumkum i hope sumit cums to her rescue Embarrassed n not manik Angry .

bechara dhruv Cry Cry Cry
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Wink
neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! this storyline seems to be draggin on!
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update

Go to top