monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
|   

Guess who Himesh Reshammiya's love guide is

After the success of his acting debut Aap Kaa Surroor, Himesh Reshammiya's cell phone and doorbell have not stopped ringing. As he receives congratulatory calls and bouquets, Himesh claims that his mission has been accomplished. There seems to be no doubt about his fan following, as Rediff Readers had a blast chatting with him on July 5. For those who miss the fun, here's the first part of his chat transcript. Himesh Reshammiya says, Hello, I am here to answer your questions. Love u all. Dinesh asked, Hi, congrats for your biggest opening. It's good to hear about it as I am a big fan of yours.
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Thank You very much, God Bless you. Rosh asked, Himesh, the musician, singer, reality show host, actor... what next? Politics?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, No politics, only singing, acting and music together.

Photographs: Reuben NV

Chamiya asked, Himesh, don't quit singing, don't run after acting. You sing well, please keep it alive.
Himesh Reshammiya answers, I am not going to act without singing. The film which I act will have my music and singing.

Yogesh77dehradun asked, What's the reason you wear cap all the time?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, The reason I wear cap, you will know in the sequel (of Aap Kaa Surroor)

[email protected] asked, When will you marry and to whom?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, I am married but I don't talk about my personal life.

Edited by monika.goel - 16 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail

Sachin 9819462993 asked, I want to meet you. Will you spare some time to come at my home at Dombivali?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Very soon I will start my fan club. You can meet me there.

Topiwale asked, Hi Himesh, what made you act in a film?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, The love of my fans and my instincts.

himeshanshu asked, Sir, is the script of Aap Kaa Surroor 2 ready?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Work is in progress.

Rupert asked, When is your next US tour?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Approximately, in October.

Topiwaale asked, How was dancing with Mallika like? I think Helen had more oomph than Mallika, but Mallika had better assets I suppose.
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Helenji was fantastic and we tried our level best paras2 asked, Himeshbhai. Please organise Dandia Night in Ahmedabad this Navratri.
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Will do it for you, very soon. atul555 asked, Why are you accepting that you are nasal singer now?
Himesh Reshammiya answers, I can't handle these controversies anymore. So, I felt it is better to accept it and end this controversy. samuel asked, Himesh, if you fall in love, who would you like to be your love guide? lol
Himesh Reshammiya answers, Shah Rukh Khan because he is most romantic hero of Indian films.

Don't miss the concluding part of Himesh Reshammiya's chat transcript on Monday!

monika.goel thumbnail

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Himeshji with his fan !!!

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 16 years ago