Bhabhi

21st March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:24am | IP Logged

21st March Update

The episode starts with

Shubham and Prem were in their lawyer's office. Lawyer tells Shubham that y did u stop me in court? And Shubham says bcz whatever u said was wrong.  His lawyer says court will decide dat wat's wrong or right. I've came here to save u. If u want that u wont get punish, do whatever I say. Shubham says but I didn't try to kill anyone. Prem says dekho beta, he's trying to say dat u didn't try to kill any1, do whatever lawyer tells u to do. & Shubham says but u wont say anything against Suhana. Lawyer tells Prem to make Shubham understand to lie in court otherwise nobody can save him and leaves. Prem tells Shubham that y dunn u understand? I dunn want to lose u at any cost. I think I've to tell everyone that u're Tilak Chopra's son. And Shubham says if u say this to anyone, u'll lost me forever. U love me loads and u dunn want to loose me at any cost and when lawyer will blame me, u'll hurt loads & I wanna hurt you.

Tilak was at home. Doc tells him dat he needs complete rest. Minu tells Tilak to take rest and not to think about Shubham.

In court:

Shubham's lawyer says I wanna call Suhana's hubby Vishwa Chopra in witness box to prove dat Suhana blame Shubham to take revenge of her sister. Vishu comes in witness box and says main jo kuchh bhi kahuga sach kahooga, sach ke siva kuchh nahin kahooga.AngryAngryliarrrr

Lawyer points out to Shubham and asks Vish if he knows him or not. & Vish says yeah he's the one he wanna kill my dad. Lawyer says how can u be sure about it? Vish says my wife & me caught him red-handed.  Lawyer says but wat can be his motive to kill ur dad. Vish says money…. Shubham wanted my dad's property. Lawyer asks is it true dat ur dad transfer his all property on Suhana's name to c u right path. & this all accidents happened after ur dad gave all property 2 Suhana. Vish says yes.. Lawyer asks Vish dat is he doubt that his wife Suhana has affair with Shubham. Vish says why do u wanna prove my wife characterless? Layer asks him again and again and make Vish to say that he doubt on Suhana & Shubham's relationship.AngryAngry & dats y Suhana's sis Alpa left Shubham.  & lawyer says Suhana Shubham se pyar karti thi aur jab unhe laga ki uska yahi pyar unki badnami ka karan hai tab usne Shubham ko judhhe case main phasa diya.

Another lawyer says tells Vish he's mahan purush bcz he accept his wife who's characterless. U deserve an award. Ur dad transfer his all property on Suhana's name bcz he wanted u on right path. What were u doing wrong?  Vish says I dunno. Lawyer asks how did u react when u knew dat ur dad gave all property 2 Suhana. & Vish says I agreed with his decision.  Lawyer says on side ur dad think that u're going on wrong path and other side, u said that u're good son. & u says that ur wife is characterless and its wrong. If Suhana loved Shubham, she'd not testify against Shubham and always support Vish's family. I just want to say that Suhana didn't testify against Shubham for revenge but bccz of her sanskaar.

Then lawyer calls Kuku & Reshma in witness box. Kuku and Reshma both testify against Shubham. Poor Shubham was crying.CryCry Then lawyer calls Suhana in witness box and tells jugde that he has a bullet which Shubham fired on holi. He asks Suhana was he Shubham who tried to kill Tilak on holi. Lawyer asks same question to Suhana again and again. Suhana has flashback that Shubham's grand father told her that Shubham is Tilak and Saroj's son. Shubham came farm-house to take Tilak's thumb impression and she said him the truth. & Shubham confess that he tried to kill Tilak and he wanted his property.CryCryCry & its true and starts crying. Every1 r shocked. And the episode ends!!!

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thnks for update keep rocking with ur update
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, but wat did she says eactly, did she say abt shubham being tilak's child or not.
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks honey!

Esti aunty
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thanx
  • Page 1 of 1