ss’ role in JJKN...future JJKN....read!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

What role is SS playing😕😕😕????…it was said that as maninie injured her foot, an obligatory track was essential and thus they brought in SS to fit into pari's shoes…..but she is NOT pari as it is said that pari is injured but would be back in a few weeks……SS is not the "intelligent girl" that armaan mentioned as that already happens to be shuili😛….. and maninie HAD to injure her foot that making the way for SS to enter😡….so what role is SS portraying😕😉?????..here are my thoughts

Mallika:…CB and khush say that SS  might be mallika….But I don't think so😕…..thankfully, TnD had(have) that much sense not to bring back people from the dead😆…be it purab or MM or mallika…….. even if  they bring back mallika, I don't think that anyone but RK would play that role…..RK is a terrific actress and personally I think that SS respects RK quite a bit that she wouldn't  step into her  shoes😃….If they plan to bring back mallika, it will be RK …RK is on three shows namely KSBKBT, JKK and Takatak…..and I think that RK can juggle between 4 shows,KSBKBT, JJKN,Takatak and JKK,the latter two being  weeklies

Y'day armaan made jassi the chairman of GM…so I don't think that he would work under her(I might be wrong)..maybe he wants to start something fresh and different…and ila was telling armaan that he can try his hand out at other fields like software and steel…..so maybe SS is armaan's  old friend/accomplice/business partner….and note that the insecurity track has never been shown on JJKn😉…when we heard that shuili was entering, we all thought that jassi might feel insecure but that did not happen…..so maybe tnD are coming up with that track now…..note:mona can take tips from ss on how to enact scenes where she has to portray insecurity😉😆…who knows it better than ss😆😆……just kidding😆...mona is a terrific actress and she does not need to be taught👏👏

Another hypothesis is that SS can be armaan's ex-flame/BFF of the past but only lately did she realize her lowe for armaan😉….a la meenakshi sinha….who remembers meenakshi a ka shwetha kawaatra😛????..meenakshi was purab's best friend ( maybe EX…but nothing was clearly said at that time..it was onyk said that meenakshi was purab's friend and once apon a time, they did have a fling.....but as i said, nothign was really clear)…meenakshi was obsessed  and she wanted purab at any costand that's why she poisoned purab about armaan and jassi and that is what precisely made purab dump jassi😡😭……so maybe TnD are using the same storyline again and maybe SS might be armaan's EX girlfriend or a BFF of his past who has come back from abroad to get back armaan…….and maybe we might get to see some seducing scenes a la aitraaz(don't kill me for this😭😭….even I don't want janda to separate…butdon't youll think that ss would be the happiest to enact a scene where she has to seduce her hubby🤢….)….don't be shocked if you get to see a fake pregnancy track or a blackmail track or a guilty armaan track…i think she me be negative as right now there is no one in the negative department

Maybe SS might be jassi's BFF who joins GM for work…..like you know maybe SS might be poor😭😭(my siggy😉) and has a family who she has to take care of and maybe jassi employs her in GM……then ss may love with armaan unwillingly(knowing that he is her BFF's hubby) but she cannot control her jasbaat…that crap….and they show SS in the promo where janda are opening the champagne….so maybe SS is jassi's old friend who joins GM and then the story continues….

A bit offtopic, but  I am skeptical about this but I don't think that JJKN is ending anytime soon….YES, apu  when interviewed by mid day said that jjkn is ending😭 but in another interview, he has said that he is not really sure😃……and mirror said that K3G is replacing JJKN but no other tabloid has confirmed anything…like when ELAS started, it was there in every newspaper/magazine….and  many shows were rumoured to replace JJKN…Dulhan, Kabhi Tho Nazar Milao(iska hto promos bhi aaya tha), Paisa bhari ho gaya, Kehna hai, Rishtoon ki dorr, Aisa des hai mera, etc etc……nothing much has been finalized …..neither do we know the lead actors nor the cast and crew…….but nothing has been confirmed….and mirror gives a 45 day advance notice….and showtime said that JJKN is ending in april and that shooting will wrap by by march end but its already 22nd of march and no signs of JJKN's ending…….they are in fact introducing a whole new track of SS….and if rumours are to be believed, KYPH is ending soon….and idol will end in a few more weeks…..CID special bureau is also supposed to end…..and JJKN too is said to end…..so if 4(KYPH, JJKN, CID, and idol) of sony's 6 shows(KYPH,ELAS, IDOL, JJKN, DYND, CID) end, what will happen to sony???and how many new dailies can they launch at the same time?????????…..and JJKN is the highest rated sony show……KYPH must end as it has no story left and  most of those who watch it  watch it for angad….JJKN, albeit having no more story, is not boring and stagnant like KYPH but instead is interesting and gripping……….so keeping all this in mind, I don't think that JJKN is going to end(this time I'm not saying this as I am in denial….its logical thinking)……..

SS's track will  mostly be extended…Sony will try to exploit the "HOTTEST COUPLE STATUS" to the fullest and thus don't be surprised if we get to see some scorching sanda scenes which will "burn our tv screens up"(I am being very much sarcastic)…and SS is a non-controversial actress and till date, has not had much problems with her co-stars(but cannot say the same now as here her co-star happens to be her husband and mona who is her husband's romantic lead and she is supposedly having a cold war with mona😕) and SS has done  Kya haadsaa kya haqueekat,Rihaaee and Kkusum for sony earlier  and they seem to like her😛…..and  most of the actors have money issues with TnD but SS is not on JJKn for money but she is there for (un)obvious reasons😉😉…..so she would be the happiest if her track is extended and even the makers would prefer that as they are getting a pretty cheap(SS aint as expensive as mona…SS charges 7000 for KSBKBT and charged  15000 for kkusum whereas moan charges 28000-30000 per episode….)…so ss is cheap, and non-controversial and no one has had any problems with her in the past…..and she has the time as she is not busy now and is only on KSBKBT and even there she is not the protagonist but is just a sidekick…..but the main point is the hottest couple status that zoom has given sanda and thus SONY would definitely try to use that to their benefit….sony doesn't care about the audience(if they really do care, they wouldnt have made jassi run away) and all that it worries about is the TRP's as higher TRP's means more advertisements and thus  more money……SS' entry would definitely boost the TRP's as it's the first time sanda are "technically" together…..

Tell me what you'll think….these were just my views….any other opinions on who ss might be??????????

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
what i thought was she is to play alexandras part in betty, where she like armando but armando like betty, and betty thinks armando likes alexandra whatever the name was,shuili will play mallikas part etc
but who knows,the effect is already showing on mona,yesterdays episode somehow i felt mona was either tired or very sad, dunno
only wish is ss dont effect jandas chemistry 😭
buffie.. me didnt type so much even for my thesis 2 years back... 😆

Originally posted by lashforever

buffie.. me didnt type so much even for my thesis 2 years back... 😆

its not all that much😛...only that the fint size is big...i'll make it small and then you see...its not even as much as the updates/commentaries😆😆

wow buffie i always love ur analysis/hypothesis stuff! 👏 i will miss it when jjkn ends.

hmm, i could just read the first two points coz im about to sleep and its 3 am here... i will read it tomm and reply again. 😳

from the first two points: ss is not mallika for sure coz TnD and Ekta are not the same. ss, armaans old friend...yes that is possible. good thinking there buffie. 👏

Buffie I think Mona's contract with Sony will end on May '06 and she has so many other offers and Films too. So 24x7 working for her for JJKN is difficult. Once she said also in her interview. But

Where Aproova has not any such bsuy schedule in hand I don't know why his talent is not being reconized by the Film/Serial maker.). Very unlucky wife she got. In JJKN Apu was rocking like anything that is being Kachra due enter of SS.

This MandA pair can give us a great superhit film.

May T&D are entering into some different story line with Shilpa and Apu if MONA is too busy. As SS&AA had been top Married couple now T&D might thought here also some magic can happen. But Apu can do magic with Mona not with SS. I am really concerned with Apu. Again he will be stiff if Mona is not there.

I don't Pari's leg rumor she acting fine regularly in SARKAR in ZEE TV.

Its really difficult to say what will happen.

Originally posted by fan no 1 jjkn

Buffie I think Mona's contract with Sony will end on May '06 and she has so many other offers and Films too. So 24x7 working for her for JJKN is difficult. Once she said also in her interview. But 

who said mona is too busy😕...di, you are  talking as though moan is rani mukherjee who has nemerous films in hand....and as though directors desperately wait in front of mona's  home to direct her😆😆..lolz, i was cheesy, wasnt I 😉😆😳..sorry😆...

but sadly, mona has onyl JJKN right now and we have not heard about her "other offers😉"........heck , every actor says that "i do get offers but i am choosy😕🤢"....but that's all crap....mona has only JJKn and her movie, God knows when it will take offboth of the manda's have only JJKn

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
Buffie, i've already awarded you the doctorate once, so i can't do it again!!! 😆

As you know, i think ss is going to be Armaan's ex-flame. So be prepared to sqirm when the 2 LIGHT UP the screen with their CHEMISTRY!!! 😆

Originally posted by hansa

So be prepared to sqirm when the 2 LIGHT UP the screen with their CHEMISTRY!!! 😆

and if that happens, you be prepared to read tnD's orbituary on mirror the next day😆😆😆

yaar mujhe lagta hain ke ss will have a veeeery small role😛