Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: anshu03

Arre Orange ! I wish i knew from where I could download it. But right now i am not in the mood ! Sala I spent 2 days at wankhede (at the weekend) and we ended up loosing. Cricket is the last thing on my mind ! I only wish i had bet on england and made a decent buck ! 😭
I get very upset when India looses in cricket, really depressed ! 😭 😭 😭

me too😭

my bro n i were so sad😭

india ka kya haal ho raha hai😭

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
i also like dat add where a punjabi boy says"ki kare petrol khatam hi nahi honda" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n all those amir's cocacola adds r too funny πŸ˜†
n da recent adds of srk 4 airtel r also funny πŸ˜†
OrangeSoft thumbnail
dudh ki dhuli hu main.
premkali bani hun main......... 😳
fantastic expressions by that girl! πŸ˜†
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmusic

and i like johnson's 'hain na papa buddhu' also...I luv anything which has lil cute kids in it...

Mee toooo πŸ˜› Wonder where does Jhonson get all those kids and how do they shoot for those moments 😳

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayc1234

Mee toooo πŸ˜› Wonder where does Jhonson get all those kids and how do they shoot for those moments 😳

I also loved all the ads u mentioned jayaji....

preeti_l thumbnail

'Sorry bola' ad is really cute...

A few others that I can remember now...

The Asian paints series - the old one that had Gulzar's voice in the background (Har ghar kuchh kehta hai), and even the new one (Brother, Sister cutting magazine pages and then Sister telling papa over phone - papa, ?? kuchh cutting, shutting kar raha hai πŸ˜‰ )

The old Dhara oil ad - the kid leaves home and the post man gets him back.. mom gives him jalebi.. he says 'Jalebiiiii' πŸ˜› , then says 'Jana to hai, par bees tees sal ke baad' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Very very cute ad! Thanks or reminding me of that one.....The lil guy in it was the Tussi Na Ja kid in KKHH 😊 he was so cute in that ad!!

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
ya he is so cuteeeeeeeee bachcha πŸ˜›
preeti_l thumbnail
Just remembered one more, the Alpenliebe ad when all r playing Holi n the kid asks each one for money! When the Sardarji says "Meri to shaadi hi kab hui?" that was very funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_l

Just remembered one more, the Alpenliebe ad when all r playing Holi n the kid asks each one for money! When the Sardarji says "Meri to shaadi hi kab hui?" that was very funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ya its too funnyπŸ˜†

preeti_l thumbnail

They have some fabulous ads!! Even the one for their baby oil....the kids first steps....so beautifully captured!! πŸ‘

Someone once told me that their photographers just let the kids do their own thing n follow them throughout picturising them.....and then edit it to create the ad! 😊