The Advertisement you loved!

*Jaya* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

We all have been discussing about favourite sonngs, lyrics, singers, MD and even TV serials... Here is one more in the series 😛

Which one is your favourite Ad jingle?? And which one is the best picturized Ad???

I will start by listing mine:

Favourite jingle:
Kuchh khaas hai hum sabhi me (Cadbury's). I think it was very well picturized as well, with the guy picking it up from the floor, verifying that no body is noticing and eating it, 😆 the pregnant lady asking for it for her little one inside 😛.. Also liked the cricket field one too...

Best picturised Ad:
The Cadbury one is great, but I think the best one is 'You and I in this beautiful world' from Hutch... The boy and the dog make the cutest pair on television 😉

What do you say guys?

Edited by jayc1234 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrangeSoft thumbnail
Sorry bol raha hai - Surf - daag achche hai 😳
preeti_l thumbnail
Latest one that I love is Surf Excel....Sorry Bola.....its too cute 😊 😊

Some other favourites are:

Kya aap close-up karte haaain   ðŸ˜†
Cadbury's Kuch khaas hai series

can't remember any more just now 😡
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
aap close up kyun nahi karte hainnnnnnn 😆
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Jayaji, Ad ko Advert kar dijiye....they call me AD here... 😆

Done Abhi...

But anyways, I think lot of people in this forum are your fan anyways 😉, so may be the former topic heading would have attracted them more to this thread 😆

vinit_fan thumbnail
claim today ad's r soooo funny..... 😆 cant stop laughing....
OrangeSoft thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshu03

The best Picturised add for me was not of a brand but of a channel i.e. Sony max (Max Deewana bana de series) during the world cup. It had a girl (Rules wali ladki) doing Rangoli and also chanting some mantras which were cricket related "Yuvraj, Rahul, anil take all the catches.... sehwag, sachin, sourav hit boundaries & sixes...". It was a cute add.

Best Jingle (musically) was the Airtel-Rehman one, it was a great tune !

true!.... pls tell me from where I can download it!

😳

giggles_2005 thumbnail
One of those Aamir Khan coke ads where he plays the Nepali sherpa...I couldnt recognize that it was Aamir for days...too good!
*Jaya* thumbnail
'Sorry bola' ad is really cute...

A few others that I can remember now...

The Asian paints series - the old one that had Gulzar's voice in the background (Har ghar kuchh kehta hai), and even the new one (Brother, Sister cutting magazine pages and then Sister telling papa over phone - papa, ?? kuchh cutting, shutting kar raha hai 😉 )

The old Dhara oil ad - the kid leaves home and the post man gets him back.. mom gives him jalebi.. he says 'Jalebiiiii' 😛 , then says 'Jana to hai, par bees tees sal ke baad' 😆 😆 😆
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all

my fav ad is the 'Sorry bola?' ad for I guess Surf Excel..

but thought wise I luv the shoe polish ad, where they show a dusty shoe, when the polish runs over the shoe, thebackground has a sound of water slipping down one's throat and when done a 'aaah' like its refreshed...no models no hungama simple but so conveying...I luv it...

and i like johnson's 'hain na papa buddhu' also...I luv anything which has lil cute kids in it...