India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

8th WONDER OF THIS WORLD..I'm still alive

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Can you people..beleive this..yesterday when I watched the momenst..the simple yet  passionate momenst of the Historic pair on television ever..Armaan & Jassi..(Apu & Mona)...My heart stopped..for the whole 15 mins..and still I am alive..!!!!! It is already a wonder..that after watching all those precious unmatchable..unreplicable...unparallel..unimaginable..unexpl ainable..moments  of Armaan and Jassi..I mean Apu & Mona's..ever romantic stuff...for the last 3 and a hlf years..I am still breathing !!!...But yesterdays episode..was...like...suddenly..the world..was deviod of oxygen for me..!! I felt..I cant breath..anymore..there is no..air..in this..world..I was gasssppppppiiiiingggg..!!! BIGTIME..!!!!..But thanks for my family members..now who have got used to my..HYPEREMOTIONS..they have kept a oxygen cylinder..eveready in our House..!!LOL

MY MY  MY...Meine sunatha..ki BHAGWAAN JABB DETA HAI..chappadphadke deta hai..magar kal toh..poora aasmaan phaadke dene ke mood mein the shaayad..aur woh aaj bhi..continue horaha hai....yaroooooooooonn..can you all beleive that ARMAAN(APU) is going to sing today..for his Jassi...

IN ANTAKSHARI..WHICH WAS DYING ..AND LIVING TO SEE...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..woooooooooooooooooooooooooo. .

yoHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..WOHOOOOOOOOOO..

..mUJH KO KYA HUA HAI..KYUN MEIN KHOGAYI HOON..PAAGAL THI MEIN PEHELE YAA ABB HOGAYI HOON..BEHEKI HAI NIGAHEN AUR BIKHREHAIN BAAL..aRMAAN AUR jASSI..(apU AUR Mona ne yeh kaya kiya hai mera hall..MEra dil gaya..kya bataoon yaaroon..mein toh hil gayi hoon...I am TREBLING..so excuse me if there is hayward typing & you dont understand..what have I written..somewhere caps..some where..small..letters.!!

God the way..Armaan..and Jassi walked the ramp..holding each other sooooooo..Awwww..what a sight it was...It was worth priceless..as all their moments..!!

And MANNNNNN..the way Armu held JAss's hand and kissed it...HODDDDDDD..JAssi's finger..went innn...and the finger looked like a Choclatecake..to me..!!

And did you notice..the PRIVATE MOMENt they sahred in thier BEDROOM..from the windowview...!!!.He & She..standing next to each other..as if they are put in a room..which is only..2feet wide..I almost couldnt differentiate their bodies..It looked they were single unit..yaaaaaaaar..and that HAND..the hand of MY LORD..coming from behind slowly ..and caressing her..ahem..ahem..bare shoulderssssssssss...friends..THIS IS WHERE I COMPLETELY LOST MY SENSES...!!!I loved that BOMBASTIC SAREE AND HIS BAVY BLUE SHIRT..GUYSSSSSSSS..!!!

AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT NOT TO SAY..BECAUSE EVERY MONMET YESTERDAY..WAS...COLUFULLY & PASSIOANTELY BLINDING..BE IT THE SURI'S OR THE WALIAS..OR THE GM STAFF..!!

And dont you all miss..the naughty..finger touch..which they I mean Armu & JAss..share..when the suri;s come to give the house..key..and Amrit is praying..!! Armu & Jass are on sofa..at that time..the inconspicuos..YET..CONSPICUOUS..TO ALL..OF USSSSS..FANATICS.....!! JUST DONT MISS THAT FINGER TOUCH...!!MY..WHAT EFFECT ..EVEN WITH THE FINGER TOUCH..!!

And finally when in GM..in Armus office..nera Chair..when JAss is inviting...all..for the Grihapravesh..She..puts her hand soo cozily & authoritatively..and forcefully yet sooooo..lovingly around Armu near his waist AWWWWWWWWWWWW...and the PREVIEW......MADE..ME FAINT COMPLETELY..and that song.."Khwab ho tum yaa koi haqeeqat..kaun ho tum batlao..oh ho ho..der se itni door khadi ho..aur kareeb aajaavo.."

warning...friends..I doubt whether i will survive..today..after wastching tonights episode..so...if I die..My soul..will surely..come here..so dont worry..I cant be far from such lovely people..like all of you..!!

Love-Hema...

IT JUST CANT GET BETTER THAN THISsssssss..!!

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hema, was waitin for your comments. Tongue

yaar, plzzz dont die LOL

yup it cant get ne better than this! Big smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hemaaaaa i was waiting to read ur comments. i was about to pm u wondering what happened why no comments
nahi to buffy ko fir call karna padta hema ko hahahaa

yes hema i can understand how u felt i also felt something after long time
and i saw the video i still missed that finger touch i think u can see it better with giant screen hhee

hema go read sid post
she has written something for u

and no one can write like the way hema does

i dont know what can come better than this
or was there any scene better than this
forget the scene but the episode yesterday was done very good
even aryan shooli jaggy maddy scenes were good too
hai na sahi
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hai darlings..I may be not regular till this weekend..since my office is getting renovated and so comp..is ..dismantled...fortime being..I am out in a cyber cfae now..and hope to be here tomorrow..too..but TILL THEN PLEASE..MISS ME..
CB...CHO CHWEET..I was about to cry..why nobody missed me... Cry Cry ..just kidding.. LOL LOL LOL
Love-Hema
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

hemaaaaa i was waiting to read ur comments. i was about to pm u wondering what happened why no comments
nahi to buffy ko fir call karna padta hema ko hahahaa

yes hema i can understand how u felt i also felt something after long time
and i saw the video i still missed that finger touch i think u can see it better with giant screen hhee

hema go read sid post
she has written something for u

and no one can write like the way hema does

i dont know what can come better than this
or was there any scene better than this
forget the scene but the episode yesterday was done very good
even aryan shooli jaggy maddy scenes were good too
hai na sahi

Yeah Cb, when i saw there was no update from Hema for last 2-3 days, i was also getting worried. I was going to call up all the hospitals!!! And i think we both are getting blind - that finger touch - eveybody seems to have seen it - even Sid wrote about it, and we both missed it!!! Too busy looking at Armaan I guess!!! LOL

Hema, ab aap ki tareef karne ke liye to sabd hi nahin hein!!! Aapke keyboard se to moti tapakte hein!!! Embarrassed

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Wacko
Embarrassed
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
After reading ur post Hema all I can say is HEMA JAISI KOI NAHIN. Hema u make JANDA scenes even more beautiful. the way u decorate ur words seems that they r decorated with pearls and gems. Don't die coz u r the flavour of the JJKN forum. TUMHARE BINA JJKN FORUM PHIKA HAI.
enigma Senior Member
enigma
enigma

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged
oh wow hems.. u rock dear. Clapu must be in a state of euphoria, what after yesterday's episode..LOL LOLThe finger touch, the kiss, the caress on her bare shoulders, the hug,.. manda's chemistry has reached an all time high..and hey hems, did u notice the way jassi clears her throat before talking in the office as nandu pretends to hold a mike, she gets stuck for words.. and then she very sweetly runs to armaan..notice armu's reaction and gesture in that scene.. he spreads his arms lovingly and pulls her into his comforting arms..that was really cute..i am loving it.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   

Go to top