Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

Ok... tell us about your first crush in detail... with name, where u met him, how long did uhave a crush on him etc etc... no brief details please...😳😳 😆😆

lol .....c'mon riddhi 😆

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And u have to make it fast.... pls dont answer tomorrow!!! 😆
kudi420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine1983

n i go for dare

hmm ..so u ...........have to tell ..5 surds joke ....on this forum ......i mean in this post only

charmingal thumbnail

Oh gosh! now this is going to be embrassing.
Alright, my first crush was this guy from my building who is six years elder to me. I still have a crush on him, and have had this crush since I was 11 years old.
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ok even i dont like to put in surd jokes being a surd myself... still i dared here they r...

Santa Singh was walking on the road and paused to read the graffiti on the wall. It read "Padne waala gadha."(one who reads it is an ass.) Santa Singh thought for an hour, erased it and wrote back,"Likhne waala gadha."(One who wrote it is an ass).

Mrs. Banta Singh was in the habit of having long conversation on the telephone, sometimes going on over an hour. One day she hung up after 25 minutes."What is the matter today? asked her husband. "Today you had less than half an hour conversation on the phone." "I got a wrong number," replied Mrs. Banta Singh.

Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defence. "They should not put up such misleading notices,"said Banta Singh." It said , "FINE FOR PARKING HERE."

A haryanavi peasant came to the office of The Hindustan Times to place an advertisement announcing his father's death. "The rate is Rs. 360 per single col. cm," the clerk told him. "Main to lut jaoonga - I 'll be ruined," exclaimed the haryanavi. "My father was 182 cms tall."

Two Sardarjis were in conversation on the beach :
Sardarji 1 :Praaji , Ise 'beach' kyo kaheete hai ?
Sardarji 2 : Tumhe nahe pata ?
Sardarji 1 : Nahe pata.
Sardarji 2 : Woh to Aasmaan aur Zameen ke beech mein hai esliye eesai beach kahete hai .

Rajsi complained to his friend about his wife ' My wife never agrees with anything I say. And we have been married for six years .' Mrs Rajsi intervened, ' Not six we have been married for seven years !

btw kudi got just pne pm... u lose the dare

kudi420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine1983

btw kudi got just pne pm... u lose the dare

i thought u asked......5 oneliners

i never thought u asked 5 pms with each oneliner

may be i misunderstood......

amd 👏 for shiny and riddhi

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charmingal

Oh gosh! now this is going to be embrassing.
Alright, my first crush was this guy from my building who is six years elder to me. I still have a crush on him, and have had this crush since I was 11 years old.

Hey this is toooo brief...... i said details.... u didnt even give the name... also say how he looks, what does he do etc etc//// otherwise u lose....

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

Hey this is toooo brief...... i said details.... u didnt even give the name... also say how he looks, what does he do etc etc//// otherwise u lose....

warning tellin names is gettin very personal... in such ques. the member should reply as much as he wants too

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okie dis is kool

i guess i'll take a dare
charmingal thumbnail

Well I'm not giving a name but he's tall looks good a lot like sanjhit bedi in nimmo.
Hogaya, ke aur bhi