which is worse?

Poll Choice
elections r badd
kidnappings r boringg
both r horrible
both r awsummmmmmmm
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
kidnapping....hey bhaagu...well as the word says kid-napping toh mein tab tak ek nap le ke aati hoon πŸ₯±
kidnappin is borin..........but if it can break tia ranny up then i ll put up with it...no offence meant tia ranny fans.......but their love talks seriousli bugs me and the fact that uv and ashi are totally ignored........
welllll kidnapping is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo boring .... n d jail part sounds evn more boringggggggggggggggggg..........
in dat case help me put the scrip writers,directors n everyone else (except my foursum n their frnds) in jail and we will make them do chaaki peesoin n peesoin n peesoin πŸ˜† till they don proimise to change the track a bit
i think the kidnapping is makin it boring naa?
its nt very teenage type! πŸ˜‰

The whole epi of Ranveer getting kidnapped was extremely boring and irrtating not too mention about filmy.

But the elections are exciting😊😊😊

Edited by ashi-coolest - 18 years ago
kidnappings r boring.elections r ok coz v get 2 c more of ashi n uv
hmm..i think both r awful...as fate said i cant bear lovey-dovey conversations....but wen they r alag i cant bear their glycerine overdose either........
but elections r bad 2...the way ashi-yuvi relationship has detiorated has no wrds.....yuvi ka character has no solid foundation.....hes gud by heart but soo easily influenced.....nd wats wid the opinion polls..pre polls...snap polls...nd wat nt..just get it over with....
im nt gonna apologise 2 nebody fer this post.....remix has bcum almost unbearable...there is no comedy..no tasteful drama...no meaningful story...nuthing