Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

   
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

I'm Back!!!!!! (Page 3)

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Joined: 17 February 2005
Posts: 4515

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
yup....bilkul theek kaha anum...mehr jii maine toh aapko pm bhi kiya aane ko...par aapke paas humare liye waqt kaha?...aap ko to hussain aur fardeen se fursat hii nahin milti hai! LOL

aksn Goldie
aksn
aksn

Joined: 08 February 2006
Posts: 1136

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
welcome back Clap
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Joined: 11 January 2005
Posts: 6051

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Smile~WELCUM BACK SWEETHEART~HugSmile

gLAD 2  know that ur examz went well..Big smile

Best of luck 4 the result....Smile

now u dont dare  2  gayab againLOLLOLWink...

OMG..wat happened 2 ur new siggyShocked...Hussain is not there...nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............yeh anarth nahi ho saktaCryCry heheLOLLOLLOL

1 n 1/2 month main...yeh kiya kiya hogaya tumhare saath shilpa sweetyLOLLOLLOL....

I think Rahul cums on 2nd position in ur favs list..then its ok..WinkWinkLOL...I also lyk him..He is cuteSmileWink

no problem u r allowed 2 keep 2 hotties...lyk meWinkTongueTongue..I hav 2 handle 3 hotties at 1 tym...LOL



Edited by zara29 - 22 March 2006 at 10:36pm
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel
Joined: 31 March 2005
Posts: 12001

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kimi_dost

Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

Hi ShilpaTongue

Welcome back sisHugHug

Missed u so much jaaniEmbarrassedHug

chalo tumare wapis aane ke khushi mein party ho jaayeWinkTongue

Lub juuuHugTongue

hey kimi di...Hug..thnku...missd u 2.

first tell me how r u?....wen u will be fine then i will give partyBig smile.

get well soon...hehe i write this in every postEmbarrassed 

Me fine sweetyBig smile

waiting for ur partyWinkTongue.......double celebrations hone chayie...ek toh ur exams went well and dusra tumare wapis aane kee khushi mein..heheBig smileLOL

 

 

radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Joined: 26 July 2005
Posts: 6326

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Shilpa
Welcome back sweety...................tumhare peeche yahaan kk serial mein kya kuch hoogaya. Cry .........

anyways.......enjoy
-Nidoo- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nidoo-
-Nidoo-

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 21 January 2005
Posts: 10873

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

hey ur name is nidhi...really very nice name....i had a frnd whose name was also nidhiEmbarrassed

thnku 4 ur wishesBig smile..

sure we r frnds now....Hug

take care

HEY THANKS FOR COMPLEMENTING ME ON MY NAME SmileSmile

AND AS FAR AS MY WISHES ARE CONCERNED, SINCE WE ARE FRNDS, TO DOSTON KE LIYE TO DUAYEIN DIL SE NIKALTI HAINEmbarrassed AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THANKS FOR THEMSmileSmile

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Joined: 17 February 2005
Posts: 4515

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara29

Smile~WELCUM BACK SWEETHEART~HugSmile

gLAD 2  know that ur examz went well..Big smile

Best of luck 4 the result....Smile

now u dont dare  2  gayab againLOLLOLWink...

OMG..wat happened 2 ur new siggyShocked...Hussain is not there...nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............yeh anarth nahi ho saktaCryCry heheLOLLOLLOL

1 n 1/2 month main...yeh kiya kiya hogaya tumhare saath shilpa sweetyLOLLOLLOL....

I think Rahul cums on 2nd position in ur favs list..then its ok..WinkWinkLOL...I also lyk him..He is cuteSmileWink

no problem u r allowed 2 keep 2 hotties...lyk meWinkTongueTongue..I hav 2 handle 3 hotties at 1 tym...LOL

thnks zara...Hug

haha...abt my new siggy...well lets say tht Rahul is my 2nd heartbeat as my first heartbeat will always be hu darling only!Tongue

glad to knw tht u 2 lyk him...i just luv everythn abt him...Embarrassed

but obviously after hu only!Tongue

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Joined: 17 February 2005
Posts: 4515

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Originally posted by kimi_dost

Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

Hi ShilpaTongue

Welcome back sisHugHug

Missed u so much jaaniEmbarrassedHug

chalo tumare wapis aane ke khushi mein party ho jaayeWinkTongue

Lub juuuHugTongue

hey kimi di...Hug..thnku...missd u 2.

first tell me how r u?....wen u will be fine then i will give partyBig smile.

get well soon...hehe i write this in every postEmbarrassed 

Me fine sweetyBig smile

waiting for ur partyWinkTongue.......double celebrations hone chayie...ek toh ur exams went well and dusra tumare wapis aane kee khushi mein..heheBig smileLOL

 

 

glad to knw tht u r fineTongue...plz remove tht "I'm sick/silent" from ur siggy....wen i read it i get sad 4 uCry tht u r sick

Originally posted by seeragurl07

Hey Shilpa
Welcome back sweety...................tumhare peeche yahaan kk serial mein kya kuch hoogaya. Cry .........

anyways.......enjoy

thnku sweetyHug.....i had exams but never missd kumkum episode hehe though i knw its very boring...but m addicted to itWinkEmbarrassed

Originally posted by nature

HEY THANKS FOR COMPLEMENTING ME ON MY NAME SmileSmile

AND AS FAR AS MY WISHES ARE CONCERNED, SINCE WE ARE FRNDS, TO DOSTON KE LIYE TO DUAYEIN DIL SE NIKALTI HAINEmbarrassed AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THANKS FOR THEMSmileSmile

hey nidhi...u sayin tht no thnks in frndship n look at wat u wrote in 1st line sweety.....hehe..neways u r welcumBig smile



Edited by loveHussain&KK - 23 March 2006 at 4:30am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 4   Views: 493

-Afeelicious- 4 493 26 August 2009 at 2:22am by surakshita
WE ARE BACK FROM INDIA

Author: CrazzyBusy   Replies: 6   Views: 539

CrazzyBusy 6 539 21 August 2009 at 11:00am by JAMBO
I AM BACK WITH BUNCH OF PICS

Author: sukklover   Replies: 9   Views: 1001

sukklover 9 1001 20 August 2009 at 4:55am by Annie4Juhi
I am Back Friends

2

Author: Annie4Juhi   Replies: 14   Views: 898

Annie4Juhi 14 898 01 June 2009 at 4:12am by Annie4Juhi
TB: Juhi Parmar Back In Action

Author: mirza_ajju   Replies: 5   Views: 896

mirza_ajju 5 896 08 April 2009 at 4:57am by surakshita

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index