Suno..Suno...Suno..Taaja Khabar...

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi this is Sim reporting from SBS after a long long break. Today they interviewed …guess who… OK all those who love Gurpreet …there is something for you to be happy …at least for some time. ..there was Gurpreet on the show and when asked that how do you feel when people call you by two names….Tushaar and Sujal…he said in a very diplomatic way…Im  Gurpreet and I will be happy if people know me by name…[that means he believes that people don't recognize  him by his name.]Then he said that actually Tushaar  is  Sujal[ how he can say like that]

When asked about that how he feels when he come back as Sujal and people make comparisons between Rajeev and Gurpreet . he said that sometimes I feel bad [ not exactly he said this but something like that ] and one thing is sure that Rajeev cannot be Gurpreet and vice versa. [How true he said ]How can our Rajeev be Gurpreet .Frankly speaking I liked this statement.

When asked that now sebestian family is coming in and the roles of Sujal and Kashish will be cut down he said that Kashish and Sujal will not be affected bcoz it is there story and now  Charu has also become a family member but others role will definitely be affected.He said that he cannot relate himself with Sujal bcoz he is very simple family oriented person and here he can find some similarity between Gurpreet and Sujal.

When asked that now Sujal is not that as it was before when Rajeev used to play this role ..he said that he is as passionate as before bcoz when he was Tushaar then also he loved only Kashish and nobody else.

Then he was asked to say something to Aamna…means Kashish…he laughed and said Ok for Kashish…..

"Kashish  tum janti ho ki Sujal tumhare bina …..something like that ….i don't remember that dialogue…because it was so badly delivered that I  don't want to recall it.

😉 😆 he said..Keshiosh not main par Sujal tumhare bina nahin jee sakta....chahe tum uske paas ho chahe naa ho..(cause sujal cares but not i>>eeee....)
where's my original sujal??? 😭
the way he answering looks like aamna and gurri are jaani dushmans.... Whats going on???
deeya..bhaskar bro ke posts padho..u'll know..
my GOD, what an honest man he is. atleast he knows that he has not touched the popularilty of sujal's character and he knowns people don't consider him fit for the role of sujal. bravo 👏    
Thank God aaj maine SBS miss kar diya!!!!!!!

i m pissed at dis man.....he always criticise aamna publically..is dis de way to behave...????

n he said tushar is sujal..den Mr u ask SPA dat y dey hav not nominate u as sujal???? if teshar is actuaaly suajl...huhhh

thx simdi for updating...

Edited by s_labha - 18 years ago
Originally posted by s_labha

i m pissed at dis man.....he always criticise aamna publically..is dis de way to behave...????

n he said tushar is sujal..den Mr u ask SPA dat y dey hav not nominate u as sujal???? if teshar is actuaaly suajl...huhhh

thx simdi for updating...

😡 😡 i agree............he shud not say nething abt aamna 😳 

newayz fanx a ton sim dii for the info

well all i could say seema di on his interveiw i can coment like .....

he said ........Im Gurpreet and I will be happy if people know me by name…[that means he believes that people don't recognize him by his name.]Then he said that actually Tushaar is Sujal[ how he can say like that]

well gurry ..ji ppl upto now only able to accept u as tuuuuuuuuuuuuushaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr...wo bhi is liya ke tushar kapoor is bit famous .. 😆 secondly ..ummmm ur name is gurpreet right ..oh ya LOOK i remeber 😉

he said that sometimes I feel bad and one thing is sure that Rajeev cannot be Gurpreet and vice versa.

...oh mr.gurry ...how could be rajeev ...become gurry .....he has has BRAIN ..unlike u

and i end abt ......kashish ...u ya SUJAL ..cannot live wt out kashish ....and gurry cannot live with out ekta's so called support ..........plus .....are u sure u r family orienr\ted person ....i have heard that u are stubborn 😉 😆

How lucky you all are . didnt watched that show... im cursing myself why i wtched it...yaar How can he say that Tushaar is Sujal 😭