Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

wonderful performance by everyone....!!!!

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged

i saw the episode yday and again watchin the video and i must say yday episode was fantastic and truly wonderful performances by everyone on the show.

aryan wow i think his expressions came out well. some how he hasnt been used much on the show and he is not the person u can really hate and even with negative shades he has done very good job. in the beginning where jassi announces chairman name watch his reaction. i really wud have loved to read sid commentary there. his expressions hv changed into different ways

armaan looked dashing as always and the smile and the shock on his face as his name is called and in later scenes truly wonderful again.

jassi looked absolute stunning and well i dont want to get into manda thing but janda chemistry always mind blowing

i cant write like hema does.

nandu was funny as sardar and ilu puru billu amrit bebe and maddy all did very good  thing

what i want to know aryan says sab ko dekh loonga wud he be back or  his role is over now.

ss may come on show on thursday letsee what is in store now

and for preview hah armaan was bein totally romantic and smitten by jassi the way he sang khwab ho ya koi hakeekat kaun ho tum batlao der se itni dur khadi ho aur kareeb aa jao

and he is crawlin towards her and maddy pulls him back

hahaaa

i still hv to see the video again to comment on other scenes as yday my home too much shouting and shrieking was goin on so want to see it again what i missed

wud write on that more

over all very good performance by all

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged
oh man..these past few episodes have been toooooo good
for my own well being!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i saw the episode yday and again watchin the video and i must say yday episode was fantastic and truly wonderful performances by everyone on the show.

i agree!Smile

aryan wow i think his expressions came out well. some how he hasnt been used much on the show and he is not the person u can really hate and even with negative shades he has done very good job. in the beginning where jassi announces chairman name watch his reaction. i really wud have loved to read sid commentary there. his expressions hv changed into different ways

yea he did a really good job! it really brought out his talent as an actor.Clap

armaan looked dashing as always and the smile and the shock on his face as his name is called and in later scenes truly wonderful again.

yup, he is always good yaar.Embarrassed

i cant write like hema does. but you write really well!ClapEmbarrassed

nandu was funny as sardar and ilu puru billu amrit bebe and maddy all did very good  thing yea, i liked sardarji nandu tooTongue

what i want to know aryan says sab ko dekh loonga wud he be back or  his role is over now.i think he wont, they would want to end the serial on a good note. with very little time that is leftOuch, i doubt he will come back.Embarrassed

ss may come on show on thursday letsee what is in store now...arghhDead

and for preview hah armaan was bein totally romantic and smitten by jassi the way he sang khwab ho ya koi hakeekat kaun ho tum batlao der se itni dur khadi ho aur kareeb aa jao....cant wait for tomm episode yaar. i think i will start dreamin and makin up scenes in my mind tonight.LOL

over all very good performance by all yup..totally!Clap

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:17am | IP Logged
but we missed one model on the ramp
where was roma yaar

how come she was not on the ramp up there Wink she cud easily give those models a run for their money

hhaha roma calling come on yaar
where u hiding LOL
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:38am | IP Logged
yes i enjoyed yesterday's episode after a long time... nice work T/D.. i guess this is truly reminding us of the old days.. where we had a dash of romance, with lots of humour and light revenge LOL we really are kids arent we?
Mauritian Goldie
Mauritian
Mauritian

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
now i have something to look forward to.... Tongue
you know i watch the episode when the whole world is preparing to see the next one LOL
and who says you cannot write CB?
fishing haan ? LOL LOL LOL
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Well said CB. The episode was awesome in every way and I think today might be another mind-blowing episode, going by the preview. Another 6 and a half hours for buffie's episode and 12 hours to see the actual episode!!! Sigh!!! How am i going to survive another 12 hours??????? Cry LOL
enigma Senior Member
enigma
enigma

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
yeah cb.. brilliant performance y everyone. ClapClaphad the right mix of all emotions.. not exactly melodramatic, but all the emotions, humour,revenge,pain,desperation and love..everything, were expressed in a beautiful and subtle manner..

Go to top