The Pixie Queen’s club (Page 3)

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Name:Mrs Soumya Bachchan Gupta
Embarrassed

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.)Female

Motive for joining the club:I luv this section and mostly Adi Wink

Do you like to participate in club activities?:Yeah I do

How do you think this club will benefit IC?:This will create more entertainment and masti in the forum

How can you contribute?:I can help in organizing any contests and MOTW topics. Tongue

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Welcome Saumya.

Okay members, this is to keep everyone up to date with everything that's happening around here.
Our banner contest has come to an end and hetal will very soon put up the banners for voting. So before we do vote for the best banner, I was thinking maybe we could discuss the best pics that must be a part of the banner. Everyone has their favourite pics right?

Well my favourite is-

Which one's yours?
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
All Pixie club members are informed that a new fanfic is running in full swing. If you wish to be a part of it, kindly drop me a PM saying just that you want in, and what part you'd like to play.
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Ok Pixie's slacking off Activity is not how we do things, so first thing's first, we need to get life back in here, thus I call in all Pixie's. Whichever Pixie reads this, kindly inform other pixie's too.

Now in our IC awards there is a secton for the best siggy too. And seeing as things are, I as the Pixie leader am distributing free siggies.

If you'll see my own siggy, its has Adi and Chandu in a very tender pose. What I want you guys to do is decide which moment you want your Adi chandu siggy to be and then we together make the siggy, or the senior members who can make banners, help others out. This way Every pixie has her own Adi, chandu moment captured forever. So what are you waiting for- Fighting, dancing, lost in each others eyes, give me your best Adi chandu moment.
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
My favourite Adi-Chandni moment is the time they spend in the office after coming back from the picnic.....
When he tries to kiss her and she puts his hand on the mouth and when Adi hugs Chandni from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder and tells her that "tum meri boss ho"..... oooooohhhhhhhhh.... I'm completely fida over that moment.... I thinks its the best shot of A-C in IC till date........ so tender and oh so romantic....someone hold me... I'm going crazy!!!!!!! LOL
*Malvika* Goldie
*Malvika*
*Malvika*

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
yeah...I agree with preeti...the scene when he says:"tum meri boss ho.Isiliye to main tumhari har baat manta hoon.Manta hoon na?" was reaaally sweet.
Another scene was in the forest when Adi's carrying Chandni and also when he gives her his roti to eat and both eat together......

ADI ROCKS!!!
*Malvika* Goldie
*Malvika*
*Malvika*

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Name:Malvika

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.)Female

Motive for joining the club:I luv the IC forums and mostly Adi Embarrassed Wink 

Do you like to participate in club activities?:Yeah,very much

How do you think this club will benefit IC?:This will create more entertainment in the forum,and will certainly liven it

How can you contribute?: In any and every way possible.....just call me,and I'll be there......Smile

ADI ROCKS!!!!

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hey Malvika... did u notice that we both like the scenes which are there in each other's avis?? LOL

No doubt I just luv my avi too.... cant we put 2 avis together one below the other???? LOL

Go to top