India Calling
India Calling

The Pixie Queen’s club (Page 2)

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Name:Riddhi

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.) Female

Motive for joining the club: I've started it and I've joined it because its a idea I'd like to see through.

Do you like to participate in club activities?:Yes, I think a club adds to the feeling of togetherness and it completes any holes in our acitivity.

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: I think the club will benefit the IC forums by bringing not only unity but also lots of fun acitivities here.

How can you contribute?:In whatsoever way I can.

_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Name:Tania

Sex:Female

Motive for joining the club:i think it'll be quite interesting 2 take part in grp activities we may come up wid new ideas

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: i think it'll make ic forum more active coz ppl will be interested in joining in such clubs 2 indulge in grp activities.

How can you contribute?:i'm not that creative but ill try 2 help u guys in whatever way i can ill also be active in discussions

Edited by _TANIA_ - 22 March 2006 at 5:43pm
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Name:Niyathi [niyu SmileTongue]

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.):female

Motive for joining the club: i luv ic and adore adi chandni Big smileSmileEmbarrassed

Do you like to participate in club activities?:sure y not Wink

How do you think this club will benefit IC?:hmmm i m sure itll help us all cum closer togethr Embarrassed we toh jst give formal replies to evyr1s topics n stuff....thru this club am sure well becum rockin frnds and replies n all will b,i dunno,more spontaneous enthusiastic etc etc [r u gettin wat i mean,am not sure im puttin it across tht well Ouch ]

How can you contribute?:any way i can Embarrassed tell me wat u want me to do n ill try my level best to do it....in other words,ill jst be there for u all Big smileHugSmile
nigam_radhika Goldie
nigam_radhika
nigam_radhika

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
name - radhika
age- 15
motive 4 join club-i like ic n adi-chand chem
do u like 2 participate in club activities- yes
how do u think that this club will benefit ic-it will make this forum more active n refresh it wid ideas
how can u contribute- in watever way i can
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
this is a great idea...but i landed here very late.... Embarrassed
Name: Hetal

sex:female

Motive for joining the club: i luv ic and adore adi chandni

Do you like to participate in club activities?:sure why not

How do you think this club will benefit IC? this club will benefit us like any other club...it will create more friendly environment for IC members....

How can you contribute?:any way i can tell me wat u want me to do.

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged

So far so good. We have a good number of members and everyone seems really excited for group activities and lots of fun. So I thought we'll start with our activities immediately so that there isn't any confusion regarding anything. I'll post our first group activity in some minuites, in the meanwhile, keep posting and replying to threads.

Edited by charmingal - 23 March 2006 at 2:55am
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Ok people's we've reached a descision regarding our club mascot. I'm proud to give you- Grimpy.

In the meanwhile, We'll be busy setting up the works discussed before over this weekend, so keep checking in here.
lisa.a Senior Member
lisa.a
lisa.a

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Name: Lisa

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.)female

Motive for joining the club: hey i love india calling and more than that love to be wid u guys.......

Do you like to participate in club activities?: ya sure

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: this clubs gonna spice up the forum and put a lot of life into it too !!!!

How can you contribute?:i ll try my best to participate in all the events happening on the forum........

Go to top