India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

The Pixie Queen’s club

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Welcome to one and all to the latest addition to the India Calling forum. We IC-ians as a community are quite close knit, and yet, we don't know a lot about each other except that we all appreciate IC and adore Aditya Khanna.

So in an effort to bring us closer and start a string of club activities, I bring to everyone, The Pixie Queen's club.

Mostly everyone will be surpirsed at the name. Why are we naming ourselves a pixie queen? More importantly, what is a pixie? A pixie is a fantasy creature which is small in size and has wings adorning the sides of their backs. Now a pixie denotes the size of our forum, small and rather pretty the way it is.

Now mostly everyone would want to know why suddenly a club. Well I came to the conclusion that we were kindda lacking in acitivity and maybe if we do things as a club where everyone is invited, that way we can achieve not only the common goal of having fun, but also raising the level of activity here. Bringing some life, as I would like to put it.

Everyone would want to know what are we going to do as this community as this club. Well with time, we'll have competitions, with the help of our Moderator Hetal set up our member of the week section, have special analysations week wise, and try out all the various things that I have discussed with many of our dedicated IC-ians. In the meanwhile, lets get started by a small introduction.

Please put your hands together for our very own club mascot: Grimpy.

Edited by charmingal - 24 March 2006 at 2:55am

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Before we start with anything, members interested in joining us must kindly fill in the following details for us. This will only help us know each other better.

Name:

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.)

Motive for joining the club:

Do you like to participate in club activities?:

How do you think this club will benefit IC?:

How can you contribute?:

Members

Shefali

Anisha

Vidya

Preeti

Shiny

Riddhi

Tania

Hetal

Radhika

Niyati

Edited by charmingal - 23 March 2006 at 2:52am
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged

hey this is  a gr8 idea..... i was thinkin abt messagin getal abt the motw(member of the week)

n i simply love the name pixie.. as since childhood i have been fascinated by them....

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Name: call me shiny......

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.) female

Motive for joining the club: i love ic thts why..... n i simply like to make new friends...Smile

Do you like to participate in club activities?: o sure... will like to be an active member

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: well it will form a community of sorts... n as u said it will go beyond just knowin tht we adi n chand......

How can you contribute?:  i can help ppl. out of they have a prob., be an active member in all the activities takin place n initate somethin on my own too....

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged

this is a kwel idea...riddhi ur amazing soo creative..i jus love dis

Name: Anisha

sex: female

Motive for joining the club: coz i think dis is an awesome idea n we do need such activities to keep th forum going places

Do you like to participate in club activities?: ofcourse i do, its fun n i love to do all these stuff

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: this will surely benifit ic coz it will increase the activities n it will bring live to our section

How can you contribute?: well i can contribute by participating actively n coming up wid more creative ideas for our club

viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I think this is a fantastic idea and 3 cheers to our dear Riddhi for coming up with one of her another brilliant ideas! Clap

Name: Vidya Rajagopal ( the 3rd Vidya of this forum LOL LOL ) or Vidu ( that's my nickname )

sex: female

Motive for joining the club: A love of IC and Aditya Khanna Embarrassed LOL LOL and a chance to meet some amazingly creative, fun, cool and basically very nice people!

Do you like to participate in club activities?: Count me in dears for the jolly ride!

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: Definitely it will increase the number of activities and will give all the members a chance to get to know each other on a closer level and also help their interaction to make this section of the forum ROCKING!

How can you contribute?: Well, I'm a bit behind when it comes the creative ideas part! LOL LOL LOL . But will definitely try my level best to join all the activites faithfully and contribute in whatever small way I can

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Fantastic as usual riddhi! yaar tumhare paas ideas aate kahan se hai ....i toh keep scratching my head all the time and u r up with an idea everyday LOL

Name: Shefali

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.) female

Motive for joining the club: coz i luv vipul! ....and luv to make frenz tooo

Do you like to participate in club activities?:ofcourse dear! count me in!

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: it will definately bring life to ic forum and we, members of the forum wud be mre interested and more active.

How can you contribute?: by commenting on everything LOL coz thts wat i can do the best!

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Name: Preeti

sex:(I've noticed we assume everyone here is a gal, this this is neccesary.) - female

Motive for joining the club: Coz I just looooveeee Adi... and also enjoy the serial... Embarrassed

Do you like to participate in club activities?: Wud looove to!!!

How do you think this club will benefit IC?: Well, it will make members interact more and discuss their fav show... we'l come up with new ideas for the story track and hopefully the script writers can incorporate it if they are reading our views!! LOL LOL

How can you contribute?: Umm... i can help out with organising things like contests and judging the entries etc..... in whatever way I can.... Smile

Looking forward to the activities of the Pixie club!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Go to top