India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish + Kareena in real life (Page 2)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

yehhh i think kareena is a bit too like young and childish for ashish - i don't know i can only see him with disha i think they're mature additudes to life go well- but then i'm just juding them from the charecters which they play, which are dk and disha who they're are probably very different too in real life  !!!- So i can't really say Confused- because i don't know them personally loll LOL- but i do think me and ashish make a good couple loll LOLLOLLOL- just joking lolll LOL

Love Asian Princess/ Dk ki deewani Winkloll

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Hi Princess,

WOW! what a thought, you and Ashish kya kehna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehheheh------chalegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaWink

No harm in dreaming girl.Let us know abt your dream interactions.

Love to hear abt it.hehehehehehhehehhehhahhahahhahahah.

mink

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

lolll mink LOL you sooo funny well kya karoo can only dream now lolll LOL

Well my dream interactions well i have alot loll sadly then i wake up to face reality loll LOLLOL

coming to think about it had this really funny dream the other day and ashish was in it don't know why loll i think its all that td before going to bed gets stuck in your head loll  - LOL- can't quite remember it but he was on the computer or something and typing -it was sooo funnyyy lolll LOL and he was married loll and was like (NAHIN mere kya hago lolllll lolll )- that was when i woke upppp lollll hahhahha but he first bit is actually what hapened loll LOL

Love Asian Princess/ Dk ki deewani Winkor lol shall i say Ashish ki deewaniLOL- loll hope he don't read this lolll Embarrassed

Edited by Asian Princess - 29 March 2005 at 3:49pm
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
DK n Kareena ummmmm i dont think so but i do like to see DK n Kumud together
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
...................AND.. who said Ashish is shy??
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Ok, now my dream-------I and ashish getting all cozy sipping wine on the terrace(in Td they show that place where he is sitting & disha comes).Ashish ,"where were u hiding for such a long time,you r the best thing that has happened to me" , saying this puts his hand on mine then KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear a faint cry in the background then realize that my 2 year old is crying, NANANNANANANmamammammamam

Had to get up put her to sleep there goes my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehhehehhehhehhehehehhehehehehehheheLOL

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mink

Ok, now my dream-------I and ashish getting all cozy sipping wine on the terrace(in Td they show that place where he is sitting & disha comes).Ashish ,"where were u hiding for such a long time,you r the best thing that has happened to me" , saying this puts his hand on mine then KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear a faint cry in the background then realize that my 2 year old is crying, NANANNANANANmamammammamam

Had to get up put her to sleep there goes my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehhehehhehhehhehehehhehehehehehheheLOL

Lolz u r funny
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Oh, mink, I know what you mean!! I always get my lovely dreams disturbed by the damn phone ringing, and its usually some freakin' telemarketor!! Angry Angry Angry Think I'll start unpluging the phone when I go to sleep ............

Well, Ashish did not seem shy over the net, but in person, who knows... The net allows a certain freedom that people do not always feel otherwise. If I ever meet the guy in person, I might  let you know what he's like face to face... Wink LOL

-DKaddict

Go to top