Ashish + Kareena in real life

dkcrazy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This has been on my mind from sometime. Finally i got courage to post it. If this is not appropriate, plz tell me and i will delete.
Personally i think Ashish is kinda shy person and Kareena seems totally opposite and she is cute too.
So, What do u guys think? Plz post your comments.Edited by dkcrazy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bxbabygrl4u2nv thumbnail
wait a min!!r u tryin 2 tel me dat kareena n ashish r goin out??????😆omgggg wow is dis tru or r u sayin dta dey shud get 2getha??which 1 is it???u got ma confused.😉
dkcrazy thumbnail
oh...no. They are not going out.
I am just thinking they will make a good pair. And wondering what others think?
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Kareena and ashsih...ewwwwww..noooooo..I think ashish looks good with disha and disha only..(Chavi)
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bad thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nahi chalega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know abt Ashish but DK & Disha always together.

I don't like to talk abt actors private life.They r all normal humas with normal feelings so they can be with anybody.

Kareena & DK Nonononope!!!!!!!!!!!!never----------

If by mistake Kareena comes to TD sets & starts lying to DK (tho kya hooga) would love to ponder over it.

Mink

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i know opposites attract but not in this case...ashish looks good with Chavi...Kareena is too hyper for Dushyant Kumar Sehgal!!!

Disclaimer: No offence to any Kareena fans!!! Just expressing my opinion!

dkcrazy thumbnail
Hey Mink,
Liked ur idea Kareena comes to TD and start lying...
I guess DK won't spare her. 😃
No offense anybody....just like to see people's reaction. Plz don't get upset.
sweet n sour thumbnail
noooooooo i think kareena and tushar make a good couple and dk and disha likewise!
Asian Princess thumbnail

yehhh i think kareena is a bit too like young and childish for ashish - i don't know i can only see him with disha i think they're mature additudes to life go well- but then i'm just juding them from the charecters which they play, which are dk and disha who they're are probably very different too in real life  !!!- So i can't really say 😕- because i don't know them personally loll 😆- but i do think me and ashish make a good couple loll 😆😆😆- just joking lolll 😆

Love Asian Princess/ Dk ki deewani 😉loll

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Princess,

WOW! what a thought, you and Ashish kya kehna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehheheh------chalegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa😉

No harm in dreaming girl.Let us know abt your dream interactions.

Love to hear abt it.hehehehehehhehehhehhahhahahhahahah.

mink