Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

a couple of quest - answers appreciated

vyxsin Newbie
vyxsin
vyxsin

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hello all you beautiful people of IF,
I have just gotten back to KGGK recently and love the new story lines but I have a few questions (cum wishful thinking)....
Is Mohnish Behl the new interest for Parvati? If so its great but how is she goign to break from the OM-bondage (heeheee i read that post and couldn't help using the title)....so sad that Pallavi loses out another man to Parvati (but i aint complaining:D)
Also, whats the deal with Chhaya? Isnt she married? Doesn't her husband want her?
I think it would be a great story line if Parvati remarries:D something about the widow marrying again in the Aggarwal household would be a grt audience gripper (atleast it would grip me)....lol
Ah well...Your thoughts?
sorry for the long post.
ps the kidnapper coudlnt possibly be trishna could it?

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
A lot of questions i see.
Firstly, as yet we cant say that Suyash mehra is the new man in Parvati's life. But they r great pals now who try to stand by each other in troubles. We r all waiting for good news actually.

Secondly, chhaya is of course married. her husband, vikram is in singapore (god knows since when) for work and so she's in the agarwal household since om passed away. what happened to her daughter, Chhavi, we dont have any inkling abt.

Its very difficult to say exactly whether trishna is the main culprit. Wait and watch is the new motto.

hope this answers all ur queries.
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged
well i hope that there is a relationship bwtn paro and suyesh as they have gr8 chemistry i howeva heard that suyesh mite be leaviung therefore i dunno iof his role is being taken over by someone else

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top