India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JandA LOWERS (Page 3)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Okay Girls I am leaving . I have to watch the scenes again.

With full volume and no interruptions. My comments later/

Sidlum ( Siddhi) I was really looking for you among those pretty girls on the ramp.

Dimdim.

( thanks Buffie) my printing mistake....

Edited by Dimdim - 22 March 2006 at 7:59am

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dimdim

Sidlum ( Shraddha) I was really looking for you among those pretty girls on the ramp.

Dimdim.

OMGGGGLOL

Sidlum is NOT shraddha.........Sidlum is siddhiBig smile....shradha is lashforever, our pyari si JJKn moderatorEmbarrassed

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Tongue

Originally posted by enigma

yeah sid..i noticed the finger pulling too. and another one that caught my attention was the scene of janda in their room, alone at night. if u observe veeeerrry carefully, before armaan places his hands on her shoulders u can see a very slight movement of jassi's shoulders.. and the time for which she does that was like the time armaan took to sort of caress her before he held her by her shoulders.. and then before they hug, there was a slight pull exerted by armaan before jassi fell into his arms.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedjanda scenes were amazing yesterday..ClapClap

hailia..everyone noticing everything...TongueEmbarrassed

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

Originally posted by Aabha

Originally posted by priyaaa

hehehe Wink

hey did anyone else notice..when JandA hug in the room Tongue ..right
before the hug itself..apu leans in..reeeeeeeeeaal closeEmbarrassed..as if he's
about to kiss her..but then they hug Ouch ..i swear, i forgot i was watching
desi tv and was all ready to see them kiss.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I was at the edge of my seat waiting for it to happen.... and then they hugged passionately that it made up for no kiss being there instead!LOLEmbarrassed....did anyone notice how apu's left hand slowly slid up mona's left arm?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and then as he came closer....his right hand slid up her right arm too??Embarrassed...true love...true happiness!LOL

Lol..Aabuuu, shouldn't you be studying your class material & not my Dimpie's sliding hands!? LOL BTW, everyyy time I see your signature, I start cracking up b.c I say "dolle sholle" in my head. LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Di, Main kya karoon??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  I can't help but notice these things of MandA lolz...I was studying when I took a break and logged onto IF and then I saw your thread and thought...."I WONDER if anyone noticed?"EmbarrassedLOLWink  It was the BESTEST scene of yesterday's epi so I HAD to post my thoughts naLOL LMAOOO!!!  I'm laughing so much right now from your "dolle sholle" thing!!LOL  Too funny!LOL

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
wow now i have to watch the video again
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Looks like we will be reading IF and watching JJKN all day. Bus Bahane ki zaroorat hai.. Wink Wink
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

hey sid i noticed the pulling finger bit too and yeah when she kept er hand on his shoulder while sitting on the arm chair,he put his finger but i thought she pulled hers back ....so i thought maybe she didn't likeit Wink

I'll be honest..it was more like what my ex-boyfriend & I used to do before we told anyone around us that we were together. He'd try & grab my hands or something subtly so that no one would know & I'd do the same slight pull thing..so ALTHOUGH I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THE STORIE & KIND OF DON'T BELIEVE IT..I don't think it was more that she didn't like it..it was more like..SHHHHHHHHHH. Wink Okie, I HATE speculating on this so I'm going to stop..but I had to share that one finger thing w.you guys..

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

Originally posted by tina59

hey sid i noticed the pulling finger bit too and yeah when she kept er hand on his shoulder while sitting on the arm chair,he put his finger but i thought she pulled hers back ....so i thought maybe she didn't likeit Wink

I'll be honest..it was more like what my ex-boyfriend & I used to do before we told anyone around us that we were together. He'd try & grab my hands or something subtly so that no one would know & I'd do the same slight pull thing..so ALTHOUGH I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THE STORIE & KIND OF DON'T BELIEVE IT..I don't think it was more that she didn't like it..it was more like..SHHHHHHHHHH. Wink Okie, I HATE speculating on this so I'm going to stop..but I had to share that one finger thing w.you guys..

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Agree with you Sid. I just saw the repeat episode and jassi's pulling away her hand was more like - apuuu, we're on camera Wink Well, we've been there, done that so we know, don't we? WinkWink

Go to top