Ambrosia

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

hehehe Wink

hey did anyone else notice..when JandA hug in the room Tongue ..right
before the hug itself..apu leans in..reeeeeeeeeaal closeEmbarrassed..as if he's
about to kiss her..but then they hug Ouch ..i swear, i forgot i was watching
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I saw it. I thought none saw it except me and they did that in GM too.naughty MANDA

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

Originally posted by priyaaa

hehehe Wink

hey did anyone else notice..when JandA hug in the room Tongue ..right
before the hug itself..apu leans in..reeeeeeeeeaal closeEmbarrassed..as if he's
about to kiss her..but then they hug Ouch ..i swear, i forgot i was watching
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I saw it. I thought none saw it except me and they did that in GM too.naughty MANDA

Yeah, i saw it too. Thought we were finally going to get the much-awaited kiss, but then it didn't happen after all Cry

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

Originally posted by Sidlum

1) Tomorrow's episode looks soooooo queeeeeet, I wanna eat it! LOL

me too!TongueLOL

2) perhaps we'll end w.an Aashish. Tongue

aww, i hope so!Embarrassed

me three!!! Embarrassed

Or if we are doubly lucky, with an Aashish AND Aashiana Wink

Thanks your great observations Sid. Now I've got to see the episode for the third time as i missed that hands and fingers thingie WinkLOL

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by sweet_kp

me too!TongueLOL

2) perhaps we'll end w.an Aashish. Tongue

aww, i hope so!Embarrassed

me three!!! Embarrassed

Or if we are doubly lucky, with an Aashish AND Aashiana Wink

Thanks your great observations Sid. Now I've got to see the episode for the third time as i missed that hands and fingers thingie WinkLOL

ahaha, yea and we will get to see all of em in 1 month...Tongue

ok i just realized this, april is almost here. isnt that when jjkn ends?CryCryCry where did the time go?OuchCry

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Okie so I just saw today's episode b.c I missed it @ 9:30PM..so no commentary tonight b.c I might just pass out on the compooder.  HOWEVERRRRRRRR..I thought I should tell JandA lowers a few things:

2) It looks like it's wrapping up what w.Jassi's starting @ GM as secretary & now being chairwoman..she's reached the top of the ladder..plus, tomorrow's Grahpravesh which means new home, new beginning..perhaps we'll end w.an Aashish. Tongue

3) My Dimpie's singing talents are finallieeeeeeeee gonna be heard again..yayyy!!!  He's always been good even when he had to do it onlie a little in the previous episodes. Big smile

4) And finallieeeeeeee..JandA lowers..okie, so I don't know what's true, what's not, who cares, it's their lives..BUT..rewatch the scene where Wallie, Dimpie, Papa Puru, Billster, & Amrit from Amritsar are talking & Wallie's sitting on the arm of the sofa that my Dimps is sitting on. Wallie's hand is on his shoulder & then Dimps moves his hand up to hold hers..check out the finger pulling..see if you catch what I saw..otherwise I'll tell you the answer later..& Hema, please love, control yourself! Wink LOL Now, this is NOTTTTTTT to restart MandA speculation!!! Just watch & enjoy in the comfort of your own home, think what you want, & leave them alone! Embarrassed

5) When does Shrieky appear? Someone PLEASE warn me in advance! Buffie, it's allll you! Dead

6) O, ANDDDDD..I am assuming everyone obviously caught the JandA kiss on the hand while on the ramp..someone should reallie check on Hema! Wink..Hai Sid...YOU CAUGHT..ME...!! Just read my explanation..to that hand..kiss..in my post..DEROOOOOO..!!

P.S.--> Meena & Sheena, I am so sorrie I haven't responded..I'll respond tomorrow, I promdress. Hug

Nite..commentary on Thursday morning hopefullie..Embarrassed

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

And yes..in the bedroom..window..scene..I also felt they are about to kiss..and I tell you..Mona..quickly hugged him..otherwise..I think the inevitable would happen..without their knowledge..I SWEAR..!!They would have..done ittttttttt..!!

HOW i WISH THEY HADDDDDDDDDD..DONE THAT MISTAKE..BUT IT WOULD BE CUT...BY THE CENSOR..SCISSORS...WAH..WAH,,Wink

EmbarrassedLove-Hema

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
hey sid i noticed the pulling finger bit too and yeah when she kept er hand on his shoulder while sitting on the arm chair,he put his finger but i thought she pulled hers back ....so i thought maybe she didn't likeit Wink
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i dont notice any of these things Confused ..dunno why but i never notice anything ConfusedCry
enigma Senior Member
enigma
enigma

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
yeah sid..i noticed the finger pulling too. and another one that caught my attention was the scene of janda in their room, alone at night. if u observe veeeerrry carefully, before armaan places his hands on her shoulders u can see a very slight movement of jassi's shoulders.. and the time for which she does that was like the time armaan took to sort of caress her before he held her by her shoulders.. and then before they hug, there was a slight pull exerted by armaan before jassi fell into his arms.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedjanda scenes were amazing yesterday..ClapClap

Edited by enigma - 22 March 2006 at 7:19am

Go to top