whatever....

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhi_rox

sandeep will be idol
he rox
all he neds is some training he will be better than abhijeet!!!!!!
u all will repent for havin said all this Angry
now u will all say he is bad but aftr he wins ull all be droolin over him Big smile

indian idol is not about training the top contestant.if u r saying that after announcing sandeep the winner ,he still needs to get training THEN SHAME!!!SANDEEP is not the winner he already is the loser of the show ,no matter what the people says:"HE IS CUTE,HE SHUD BE THE NEXT ONE"DeadDeadDead

no comments on his BE-SURI awaaaaaaazDead

and agar woh indian idol banta hai tu soocho the person who forgot his song,during the dhun round,and sonu said you made such a horrible mistake that not even the best singers can forget themselves for such type of mistakes,DO U REALLY FEEL THAT AFTER DOING SO MANY MISTAKES HE SHUD BE THE II2 AND he needs training !!!OMG!!!

did karunya ever made such stupid,silly mistakes ,no never.not even amey did such mistakes.so it is the very rite thing to say that there is no competition left in the show WIDOUT AMEY!!!

KARUNYA ROCKZZ AND HE SHUD BE THE NEXT INDIAN IDOLClap(inshallah)

AND AMEY WILL ALWAYZ GLOW!!Clap

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
QUOTE=karunya_forever]

Originally posted by ankita31

sandeep is the new indian idol.....wait and watch...

dont be sooooooooooo sure sandy fans,amey fans were too sure and see what happened?

[/QUOTE]

karunya_forever....I am a diehard karu fan.3 weeks voting and all these shows are not the way to select top talent.this is   a game plan.

last 3 rounds shd have been intensive,semiclassical,thumri,ghazal,pop,bhangra pop  rounds  etc...so that we can choose our true idol.performinig in malls is how we have to judge?Dead

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karunya_forever

dont be sooooooooooo sure sandy fans,amey fans were too sure and see what happened?

hey !!! we knew sony wud not let amey become idol......how can u say we were sure??? we knew this was coming...we were prepared for it...sure we were really upset becuz we styl had hope sumwhere

u mite not be talking about amey fans onli on this forum....but im talking bout ppl here.....we knew it wud come sooner or later....

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i agree,it is just a game....i hear amey fans are not watching II2 good.because it is a mess and you are not missing anything.I too am not voting.....3 weeks!!!these people take us for fools.
      fans feel bad,guess how the voted out singers feel!I felt worst for panna and monali....they didnt get enough chances to showcase their talents,got voted out wayyyy too early.
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

Originally posted by karunya_forever

hey !!! we knew sony wud not let amey become idol......how can u say we were sure??? we knew this was coming...we were prepared for it...sure we were really upset becuz we styl had hope sumwhere

u mite not be talking about amey fans onli on this forum....but im talking bout ppl here.....we knew it wud come sooner or later....

I am not lying or so.....i had a fight wid one of the amey fan on this topic when he/she was saying that "wait and watch amey is the next indian idol"

karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged

QUOTE=karunya_forever]

karunya_forever....I am a diehard karu fan.3 weeks voting and all these shows are not the way to select top talent.this is   a game plan.

last 3 rounds shd have been intensive,semiclassical,thumri,ghazal,pop,bhangra pop  rounds  etc...so that we can choose our true idol.performinig in malls is how we have to judge?Dead

[/QUOTE]

oh ..u sounded like a sandy fanLOL

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhi_rox

sandeep will be idol
he rox
all he neds is some training he will be better than abhijeet!!!!!!
u all will repent for havin said all this Angry
now u will all say he is bad but aftr he wins ull all be droolin over him Big smile

i'm sure sandeep has the potential to do a lot better with training well then perhaps he should participate after he betters himselfWink cuz right now he shud b judged on how he is now not on how one thinks he would b 5 yrs down the road.

Go to top