yesterday episode!!!

cutiepie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

wht was the episode all about?????

sandeep in excess was like hell...i waited,waited and waited for so long to see karu perform on the stage but sandeep performing in a row made me sick!!!(no offence )only one performance by karu and anuj and five by sandeep,its not fair at all!!is this a way to convince ppl to vote for sandeep??

omg sandeep sang all the songs like a besura!!ppl r just looking for looks otherwise sandeep ajj yahan top three mein na hota!

INDIAN IDOL 2 kya sandeep hona chahiye!

SANDEEP THE ONE WHO FORGETS HIS LYRICS AND NO ONE NOTICES THAT AND POOR KARU IF HE SAYS THAT AMEY SHUDNT BE OUT BICUZ THERE IS NO COMPETITION WITHOUT HIM....and the public starts to raise voice against him and the truth!

kya such mein indian idol bane ke liye awaaz nahi looks zarori hain?then i think i shud apply for it too!!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia5 thumbnail
I agree...There's O COMPEITITIO without Amey. 😳
cutiepie thumbnail
u agree na but when we can say all this then why cant karu can say this??is he not saying the truth??
abhi_fan thumbnail
Why is Sony trying to promote Sandeep? His yesterday's performance was not that good. But Aman and Anu Mallik were going on and on about what a great singer Sandeep is and how popular he is!
cutiepie thumbnail
but all the ahmedabadi's r going to vote for sandeep 🤢
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sandeep is the new indian idol.....wait and watch...
Sandeep shud srsli learn d lyrics of d songs he sings........its really irritating the way he keeps forgetting words.... 😡
amritha19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepie

but all the ahmedabadi's r going to vote for sandeep 🤢

not if their brain n ears are working😉
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cutie pie,
i totally agree with u,they shud promote all the singers in 3 cities..this format of one singer in one place is totally bad...also when sandeep and anuj(he cant be blamed)were sitting and watching amey leaving the contest, karu told his opinion to support amey

only when a singer who is very confident or very talented can be upset when his toughest competitor is leaving...not like sandeep who sat maintaining his good boy look.

way to go Karu!!!!!!
samie123 thumbnail
you are right Sandeep was very bad yesterday. Is he in top 3 you ask yourself. It is not fair to promote sandeep 1 week before the other 2 singers. now people are more likely to vote for him. Karu was honest he is not a politician and he is young. he is right he has no competition because he sings the best amey was his only competition left. give him a break!

samie